As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

Different times. This is 2012. Time to move on son.

So we just move on and whoever doesn't want to do things the way you do gets left behind? Should we forget that, no matter the differing opinions now, these things have helped to shape Rangers in the past and been a big part of some players lives who have been central to some of our greatest accomplishments?

So we just move on and whoever doesn't want to do things the way you do gets left behind? Should we forget that, no matter the differing opinions now, these things have helped to shape Rangers in the past and been a big part of some players lives who have been central to some of our greatest accomplishments?

He said Rangers fans using the word fenians are knuckle draggers. Imo its hanging right out of him.

He said Rangers fans using the word fenians are knuckle draggers. Imo its hanging right out of him.

Holy fuck pal thats about 10 times you have mentioned this. Its clearly upset you. You ok? Need a wee hanky?

If I was in a pub in Scotland surrounded by Scots who had probably never been to Ireland, and everyone in there was talking about fenian cunts would I think they were knuckle draggers? Yes is the answer!

King billy was a big Rangers fan didn't you know this? He loved supporting Glasgow Range.... Oh wait, Rangers weren't in existence until just under 200 years later. I bet you're popular in here too.

king william of orange stopped papery ruining this country and fought the fenians....... just like the rangers. if you dont like our traditions then maybe you should support the terrorists from the east end.

Holy fuck pal thats about 10 times you have mentioned this. Its clearly upset you. You ok? Need a wee hanky?

If I was in a pub in Scotland surrounded by Scots who had probably never been to Ireland, and everyone in there was talking about fenian cunts would I think they were knuckle draggers? Yes is the answer!

Basically you're a so called Rangers fan on a Rangers website and calling Rangers fans Knuckle draggers.

You said earlier that you don't go into pubs to watch games because they're full of knuckle draggers. Don't try and put it in a different light derek.

TBH i don't think you are a taig, i just think you're a pretentious wanker.

king william of orange stopped papery ruining this country and fought the fenians....... just like the rangers. if you dont like our traditions then maybe you should support the terrorists from the east end.

This is the problem. King William III never stopped popery in this country. Scotland formally broke from the Vatican 130 years prior to William III taking the throne.

| have nothing against fellow Rangers fans. I do have something against linking us with things that aren't anything to do with the club or with promoting/defending terrorist acts jack1690

If you actually think 1690 is in reference to any form of terrorist act then you may aswell give up now.. <cr>

Basically you're a so called Rangers fan on a Rangers website and calling Rangers fans Knuckle draggers.

You said earlier that you don't go into pubs to watch games because they're full of knuckle draggers. Don't try and put it in a different light derek.

TBH i don't think you are a taig, i just think you're a pretentious wanker.

Quote me where I said I dont go into pubs to watch Rangers games.

This is the problem. King William III never stopped popery in this country. Scotland formally broke from the Vatican 130 years prior to William III taking the throne.

The Pope supported King William's campaign against King James and even sent him personal congratulations after his victory. Williams army even contained a regiment of highly trained, professional Catholic soldiers. Too much has been revealed about William's victory at the Boyne for it to be hailed as a Purely Protestant victory over Popery.

Saw that post bud but chose to ignore it. People who understand the term are not 'knuckle draggers' and those who use it simply because a person is catholic are uninformed or just plain ignorant.

One of the biggest problems with the use of the word fenian is that too many do not understand what it means. It doesn't mean catholic as far too many think. I know catholics whom I am not ashamed to call my friends but I detest fenians and those who carry or follow their beliefs and will oppose them and their ideology for as long as I must or am able to do so. There are too many without the proper knowledge to understand that the beliefs I hold do not mean I hate catholics. What they do make me is totally and utterly intolerant towards fenians and their sympathisers and I'm sure someone will be quick to tell me what being intolerant of others means.

The Pope supported King William's campaign against King James and even sent him personal congratulations after his victory. Williams army even contained a regiment of highly trained, professional Catholic soldiers. Too much has been revealed about William's victory at the Boyne for it to be hailed as a Purely Protestant victory of over Popery.

Take that back.

The Pope supported King William's campaign against King James and even sent him personal congratulations after his victory. Williams army even contained a regiment of highly trained, professional Catholic soldiers. Too much has been revealed about William's victory at the Boyne for it to be hailed as a Purely Protestant victory over Popery.

But king billy drove aw the papes into the sea and there wiz nae kafflicks left in norn iron. :D<cr>

I have absolutely no problem with people choosing to back whichever horse they so wish. However, and its maybe a bit much to ask, but could people who ARE going to spout about King Billy and the rest at least have a decent knowledge of the history and tradition they are supposed to be upholding. *cough* fauldy72

to be perfectly honest I wouldnt be in a bar where all I heard was "Fenian bastard this or fenian bastard that" Im not a knuckle dragger (tu)

Now ive been in a shit load of bars watching Rangers play Celtic and ive heard fenian bastard mentioned a lot. Ive been in bars when were beating Celtic and the tunes are being sung and fenian is mentioned a lot.

You are a Rangers fan calling Rangers fans knuckle draggers.

Tbh i cant help myself calling Lennon a dirty fenian bastard when he comes up on the tv. If that makes me a knuckle dragger? then im just being a honest knuckle dragger.

Now ive been a shit load of bars watching Rangers play Celtic and ive heard fenian bastard mentioned a lot. Ive been in bars when were beating Celtic and the tunes are being sung and fenian is mentioned a lot.

You are a Rangers fan calling Rangers fans knuckle draggers.

Tbh i cant help myself calling Lennon a dirty fenian bastard when he comes up on the tv. If that makes me a knuckle dragger? then im just being a honest knuckle dragger.

I asked you to quote me where I said I dont go into pubs to watch Rangers games.

This is the reason I don't post on here much at all, I just like supporting my team, just like my dad did. If your not of the same thinking as others your a Taig. Fucking ridiculous that bears are all arguing amongst themselves about a lot of shite. Fuck this I'm out, this forums a fucking joke. Only thing that matters to me is my team.

And ye I know no one gives a fuck, so I won't let the door hit my ass on the way out.

Totally fucking embarrassing.