i now have a feeling, we will be suspended next season.

KingKirk

If they do that then they need to bring in someone to replace us at short notice to make up the numbers, i.e. Spartans.

So what happens next season when we are ready to come back in?

Kick someone out, or bring in another team to round up the number?

No way will we be playing in div 3 Scottish football is dead if the SFA allow us to. That's why as corrupt as it is, its spl2 or nothing. Given that were 15 days away from a new season. I fear we will be forced out for a year.

If we're forced out Scottish football would lose even more money. It makes no sense. We will be playing football next year. Either SFL3 or SPL2.

If they do that then they need to bring in someone to replace us at short notice to make up the numbers, i.e. Spartans.

So what happens next season when we are ready to come back in?

Kick someone out, or bring in another team to round up the number?

A year out would allow the sfa to arrange this spl2 then invite us in.. No way will we be playing in div 3. No chance

A year out would allow the sfa to arrange this spl2 then invite us in.. No way will we be playing in div 3. No chance

SPL2 with just us in it would be a bit boring. Plus that would still be two years instead of the 1 they allegedly need

No way will we be playing in div 3 Scottish football is dead if the SFA allow us to. That's why as corrupt as it is, its spl2 or nothing. Given that were 15 days away from a new season. I fear we will be forced out for a year.

What would that achieve, other than putting decisions off for a year?

Only solution is to amalgamate all the leagues into a new structure starting from next year and hand pick the division including Rangers in the top one, that way we are only gone from the topleague for a year but Tv contracts etc will need to be renegotiated for the new structure. I can't see any other way around it that doesnt make them look like fucking buffoons. one year in D3 is no different to one year in D1 as far as income for the other clubs goes the rpoblem only arises if we are missing for more than one year which we wont be cos things will be rejigged to suit.

The SFL clubs have already stated any restructuring must include all 42 clubs and not a select few. This would mean all of the SFL clubs refusing the proposal, which they are entitled to do.

I think there's more chance of Regan blocking our SFA licence, but that would mean he's again going against the SFL clubs' vote to allow us to play in the SFL.

Will they allow him to do this? Will the SPL clubs support it for their own financial gain, and lose many thousands of their own fans due to their lack or sporting integrity?

I doubt it.

Let's just hope it's Division 3, finalised ASAP, and we can start our journey through history again with the club we all love, and the club which will be competing in Europe again in the very near future.

Kicking us out for a year will be even less beneficial than us in Div3.

We should all just let it be and move on from this.

If the SFA/SPL try anything I'd glady leave and enter into English football at whatever level we could to get away from these corrupt hate-filled bastards.

Forcing us out for a year will not give the SFA what they want, unless they say that we will then get automatic entry into the SPL (no chance). They want us back in the SPL within a year. The only way this can happen is if a quickly arranged SPL2 happens. Even then, how will the SFL clubs react to this? The SFL have taken a decision to accept us into the lowest tier. If we then leap over most of them into SPL2, it makes a mockery of the whole process.

Surely there is no time to restructure this year, unless the start of the season is put off. The SFA should accept the SFL decision and let us play in Div3. They then need to rethink how they are going to save scottish football from he consequencies of their earlier decisions.

With laurel & hardy in charge ( regan & doncaster) I wouldn't rule anything out they are a pair of dodgy bastards.

Agreed, but with SFL welcoming us in, it would really show up Rhegan's agenda for what it is.

The SFL clubs have already stated any restructuring must include all 42 clubs and not a select few. This would mean all of the SFL clubs refusing the proposal, which they are entitled to do.

I think there's more chance of Regan blocking our SFA licence, but that would mean he's again going against the SFL clubs' vote to allow us to play in the SFL.

Will they allow him to do this? Will the SPL clubs support it for their own financial gain, and lose many thousands of their own fans due to their lack or sporting integrity?

I doubt it.

Let's just hope it's Division 3, finalised ASAP, and we can start our journey through history again with the club we all love, and the club which will be competing in Europe again in the very near future.

i can't see Regan blocking our license - on what grounds would that be and wouldn't that only add to the delay in milking the Rangers cash-cow?

Reagan is like a dead man walking now, there is no chance that he will see out this coming season in his position.

He is a vindictive little weasel and I really wouldn't put it past him to "try" something like this, that's why the license and the tribunal are still outstanding.

If he is going down, he might just try and take us with him.