A message to Super Ally

Essandoh

Alistair McCoist MBE, you will never truly realise how proud we, The Rangers Family, are to have you as the manager of our Rangers Football Club during its darkest hour, albeit excluding the two Ibrox Disasters. We will never forget the loyalty and commitment that you have shown to us all, nor will we ever cease to remember the manner in which you have handled yourself no matter the obstacles that have come your way. You have upheld the sacred traditions of Mr. Struth set all those years ago and history will uphold your memory fondly. Not only this, but you have done it with that forever mischievous smile that has kept us all sane throughout this whole saga.

Thank you, Alistair. We will always remember.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hear Hear or Here Here

This man's commitment to The Rangers is undeniably one of greatness born of being a Ranger.

He is what being one of us is all about, Loyalty, Honour and Dignity, I salute you sir!

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

:h34rt: Big time man crush :wub:

I missed out on his autograph when I was younger, one of my mates mum seen him in a restaurant an phoned her daughter up when I was sitting with her.

Dizzy bitch wouldn't ask him for an extra one for me because she only knew me as Hutchy and not by my first name :lol:

And he can now cut his managerial teeth in the lower leagues, building his experience, and sweeping aside all comers as he works his way back to the top of Scottish football.

We could end up with a very tough, experienced manager who will stand us in good steed for the foreseeable future.

All the best Ally. We know you won't let us down.

:h34rt: Big time man crush :wub:

I missed out on his autograph when I was younger, one of my mates mum seen him in a restaurant an phoned her daughter up when I was sitting with her.

Dizzy bitch wouldn't ask him for an extra one for me because she only knew me as Hutchy and not by my first name :lol:

She maybe wanted tae find oot whit school ye went tae first.

(tu)

Alistair McCoist MBE, you will never truly realise how proud we, The Rangers Family, are to have you as the manager of our Rangers Football Club during its darkest hour, albeit excluding the two Ibrox Disasters. We will never forget the loyalty and commitment that you have shown to us all, nor will we ever cease to remember the manner in which you have handled yourself no matter the obstacles that have come your way. You have upheld the sacred traditions of Mr. Struth set all those years ago and history will uphold your memory fondly. Not only this, but you have done it with that forever mischievous smile that has kept us all sane throughout this whole saga.

Thank you, Alistair. We will always remember.

(tu)

And he can now cut his managerial teeth in the lower leagues, building his experience, and sweeping aside all comers as he works his way back to the top of Scottish football.

We could end up with a very tough, experienced manager who will stand us in good steed for the foreseeable future.

All the best Ally. We know you won't let us down.

Im with you all on this, but is it just me when i saw him read his statement outside Ibrox, that this was a man, for whom the next kick in the baws might just be one too many, and who could blame him.

I wonder where we would have been for the last 5 months without THE greatest Ranger of all time as our manager.

Please stand by us Ally, and we will back you all the way, no matter what.

True Rangers don't do walking away. I never will, and i regard you as a bear on the same level as me, only you have the added god like status. Love you Coisty.

No Surrender

Rab

Does anyone else think they will have a tear in their eye, at the very moment WHEN Ally lifts the SPL trophy above his head in front of a packed Ibrox. I know I will......

I'll be in floods. I've had to share the affections of my Mrs with him for the past 13 years but that's a small price to pay given what he's done for us Bears since Feb 14th. Easily up there with Struth, Symon and Smith all ready, just for his actions in our time of crisis, never mind his own playing record.

:uk: :uk: :uk: :uk: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :21: :21: :21: :21: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: