The other place very anti-Green and pro "starve him out"

We are at rock bottom right now and Div1 was an idea of the other teams when they stopped putting the boot into Rangers and realised the financial implactions for them.

Bottom line we dont have a full squad at this point and we are out of europe for 3 years. Why line the pockets of every team that wanted us dead. F**k them! We have a big enough support to keep us afloat now! So lets build on that.

The 25teams that voted us into Div3 added together don't have enough fans to equal our fans for a friendly at Ibrox!

I'm not disagreeing that division 3 is better for rebuilding I'm disagreeing from a business point of view.

Green would have have us in the SPL with sanctions if possible,not because he's a dick but because he wants to make money.

Anybody with any complaints about that should have put their money where their fucking mouths are and bought the club!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Follow Follow is run by mark dungwall who wants a job at rangers he is a slug who is only looking after his own interests not rangers,i hate him and his twisted wee forum and agenda.

Why dont we move forward support our club and buy season tickets.i for one cant wait for us as fans to melt the season ticket hotline in persuit of our season books.

One adult and child ticket for me please.

Anti Green doesn't mean Pro Brown. I for one don't trust Greens motives. All he's done and is trying to do is protect his consotiums investment, he's done well on the admin side of things but if he was really onside with the fans that question of admitting RFC into div1 wouldn't have happened today! He should have said forget the Div1 question please put us in Div3 with a clean slate. He's been to busy with the begging bowl to try to co-erse other chairman to put us into a position they do want us to be in. We are proud supporters and would never ask any scottish team to bail us out. We start from scratch and will always be the biggest club in Scotland. But I think now is the time to get Green out coz his plan has now went long term rather than medium term.

P.S. I bet his investors are now asking questions.. (remains to be seen!!)

What a load of drivel. It wasn't Green's decision which league we go into. Name one SFL team he went to with a begging bowl or any SPL team for that matter. He said it was possible his job could be done in a year, he never said I will definitely be gone in a year no matter what. Charles Green and his consortium were the only ones who stood up to buy us when it counted. Walter, TBK and Brown weren't prepared to get their hands dirty and preferred to try in come after the fact and paint themselves as heroes. John Brown has done nothing absolutely nothing to earn anyone's trust, just having played for Rangers is not a reason. Take your FF tinted glasses of and see the reality of the situation.

Starve Green out they say.

Thank fuck its not the other way round eh.

We'd be back in the spl before we starved Dingwall out.

:lol::21::lol:

He is no stranger to a baby hippo supper!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I'm not disagreeing that division 3 is better for rebuilding I'm disagreeing from a business point of view.

Green would have have us in the SPL with sanctions if possible,not because he's a dick but because he wants to make money.

Anybody with any complaints about that should have put their money where their fucking mouths are and bought the club!

Keep watching this space Rangers in Div3 doesn't sit well now with the SPL teams, they know there days are numbered financially. We have nothing to lose now and dont forget we have a few more charges against us before we can really start again. So in that respect let them still put the boot in. You can't take the breeks aff a highland man. Div3 and Proud to be a Rangers fan.

Keep watching this space Rangers in Div3 doesn't sit well now with the SPL teams, they know there days are numbered financially. We have nothing to lose now and dont forget we have a few more charges against us before we can really start again. So in that respect let them still put the boot in. You can't take the breeks aff a highland man. Div3 and Proud to be a Rangers fan.

What charges?

The EBT fiasco hasn't been decided yet.

What a load of drivel. It wasn't Green's decision which league we go into. Name one SFL team he went to with a begging bowl or any SPL team for that matter. He said it was possible his job could be done in a year, he never said I will definitely be gone in a year no matter what. Charles Green and his consortium were the only ones who stood up to buy us when it counted. Walter, TBK and Brown weren't prepared to get their hands dirty and preferred to try in come after the fact and paint themselves as heroes. John Brown has done nothing absolutely nothing to earn anyone's trust, just having played for Rangers is not a reason. Take your FF tinted glasses of and see the reality of the situation.

I'll let anyone else with a bit of knowledge answer your reply. As far as i'm aware Green and Malcolm Murray sent letters to all SPL clubs plus a "RFC Flyer" on the day of the SPL vote to try and persaude them to vote RFC to keep their SPL place. Plus did Green and McCoist not speak to the SFL delegates this morning before they had the vote?

What charges?

The EBT fiasco hasn't been decided yet.

I agree but according to the SPL Rangers have a case to answer over dual contracts. Who does this get passed onto? I think its b*llocks but its still going to happen.

I would say some of Green's investors have to be far from happy, in fact some may be happy just to recover their investment for their share in Rangers. Could this be a possible way for genuine bears with the requisite folding stuff to gain control of the Green consortium.

A long shot I would grant you but possible none the less. I don't trust Green ever since the story of that football agent declined to join Green's consortium as due to the transfer embargo at the time he would be unable to make money buying and selling Rangers players as I understood it. Makes me wonder if there are any other money making schemes been promised investors which are detrimental to the club IMO.

I have no problem with them making money should they be able to sell the club or it's shares for a reasonable profit but squeezing money out of the club's prospective revenue streams is not on for me.

P.S. I am most definately not a fan of TBK BTW.

Greens done nothing wrong back him until proven otherwise

Exactly right!

If we don't back him....it's a no-brainer we will languish with no money, our money and quantity of it makes the club move forward faster to where we belong!

I agree but according to the SPL Rangers have a case to answer over dual contracts. Who does this get passed onto? I think its b*llocks but its still going to happen.

This is another story.

There will be hell to pay if Green accepts sanctions for what is potentially criminal activity.

Rangers have an exemplary record pre-Whyte,this must be noted as once again EBT's have not been proven.

You could pick random posts from either forum and not know which one they had been posted on.

Agreed but you've got to look at the pattern of posts on there v here.

Also at how there are some very very undesirable people who are the main opinion shapers over there. And they have much lest diversity of opinion than you'll find on here.

I'd shut it down tonight if I could.

He's a businessman and businessmen want to make money,Rangers make more money in Division 1.

I don't understand why people can't grasp that.

Neither do I.

If one thing that he wants rangers to be it is successful so that he can get the best return for his money.Obviously he would have preferred rangers to play in the highest tier of football possible in order to get a quicker return for his money.

It didn't happen and we are in division 3 and he accepts that.

I'm sure he will only want the best for rangers now in order to protect his investment.

At the moment I think rangers fans should just concentrate on making us stronger in order to climb the leagues and worry about getting rangers men in charge when we get there

Neither do I.

If one thing that he wants rangers to be it is successful so that he can get the best return for his money.Obviously he would have preferred rangers to play in the highest tier of football possible in order to get a quicker return for his money.

I'm sure he will only want the best for rangers now in order to protect his investment.

At the moment I think rangers fans should just concentrate on making us stronger in order to climb the leagues and worry about getting rangers men in charge when we get there

Correct.

There's no guarantees Rangers men will run the club better,on the contrary they are at risk of flinging money at a bad situation.

I'll let anyone else with a bit of knowledge answer your reply. As far as i'm aware Green and Malcolm Murray sent letters to all SPL clubs plus a "RFC Flyer" on the day of the SPL vote to try and persaude them to vote RFC to keep their SPL place. Plus did Green and McCoist not speak to the SFL delegates this morning before they had the vote?

In both cases they were simply presenting our case to the SPL and SFL. What else did you expect them to do? You're right let someone with a bit of knowledge reply as you clearly have none and are just taking what Brown etc feed you as gospel without any evidence to back it up.

Im sorry but our club has just been relegated to division 3 and a new company has been formed to the face of the club. We are basically starting again and we have to invest our money with an unknown yorkshireman who's only here to make money, backed by FACELESS businessmen. Havent we been down this road before? putting all our hope on a "saviour". We are the investors,now is the time to buy him out.

Neither do I.

I agree but he's playing chess. If I were in charge of RFC and had the investors I would be tripping over myself to get the press into Ibrox to show I had the money in place whatever eventuality. My suspicion is that Green doesn't have the funds necessary to keep us going. Do you really think he wants the players that are still there (moneywise)? Forgetting the RATS that have jumped on the wage bill, where does he go from here? Unless he has financial back up! My question to Mr Green is "Show us or SELL up"