5 SPL chairmen to change their votes

D'Artagnan

I dont care.. I welcome the challenge.. We could not realistically challenge in the Shit Peodo League.. All the taigs i know wish we were there there to be humped every game.. With points deductions.. Transfer embargoes etc.. Remember 3rd Division allows only 22 players.. Tat will do nicely :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus - even the Juniors allow 25 players - and an unlimited amount of youth players.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Rangers side with the SFL and screw these cunts over. That will lead to full reconstruction which is dearly needed. At that point we will all know who has not been looking after their club after all the "SPORTING INTEGRITY" rhetoric.

Bye bye to the SPL and fuck you.

1342282163' post='1060220059']

Never mind sanctions, the decision to reject us lost us our entire squad. We should be seeking compensation (see my compensation thread). Time to get tough.

Here is OUR terms SPL funds. Take it or leave it.....

Automatic reinstatement to SPLOldco accounts acceptable and European football re-entered with no questions asked. Move to CL group stages immediately.Awarded SPL 2012 title , cos we say so and Yella Teeth has to personally hand it over to us in the centre circle at first home game of the seasonSandy Jardine, Gordon Smith and Sir Walter to be elected as the single body running Scottish Football. Current SFA CEO must perform an Irish Jig wearing a bowler and Sash to signal the opening of any meeting .Derek Longmuir and Jim Ballantyne allowed to attend board meetings in full Masonic regaliaRangers awarded 4 points for win , 2 for a draw and 3 for a lossRangers to accept a paltry 75% of all TV contract revenuesConspiracy in Scottish Football to cease immediately and allow all in the refereeing community to get back to the basics and start refereeing properly without fear nor favour. Rangers allocated a minimum of 12 penalties per season, games and minutes awarded to be decided by Rangers coaching staff. Only condition is that there must be a 48 hour written notice before chosen game. Only 2 allowed per season in OF games.Rangers fans allowed to sing at least one "party favourite" Per half.All GWG tiredcolors banned from all Scottish football grounds under the auspices they look pure jackey. Only travelling folk that do tarmacing and fairs shows may carry them legally but still outwith a 12 mile radius of any football ground .

That should do for starters.....

the way i see it we are members of the sfl now,they welcomed us when the spl cast us aside like a durty dishcloot, sporting integrity must be like a chicken bone in their throats now....let the games begin,and let us enjoy the spectacle...

Sourced reports on another website (FF) suggest 5 SPL chairmen wish to overturn their vote.

Where is source originating from? Is the FF source reliable?

Or is this just to do with Stuart Gilmour's comments on 5 clubs being in trouble?

i know this will be unpopular, but i wont be back if we are reinstated to the spl.

no point in watching anything that is so corrupt, infact if we even accepted being reinstated to the spl we are just as corrupt as the rest of them.

its now at the point where my thinking is div3 or im out. i will still buy strips etc as i love the rangers but im not paying to watch something so corrupt and underhand. makes our ebt case look like a prking fine in comparison.

Since valentines day (before that really) we have gone through hell, seen our club be savaged by the mhedia the football world in Scotland turn on us, watched 25-30 million worth of talent walk away for nothing, had more sanctions put on us than Iran, and had to suffer being told we had cheated at every turn, and had to deal with all the D&P, TBK, McColl, Brown, Green, Miller, Bill Ng bidding farce, and now they want to put this on us? We have taken our medicine, now its their turn, lets see how they cope.