Terry Butcher

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the 2nd time we've hsd this shite from him is it not? The first time it was our history,

I'd say theres been a few more than that. What was his quote in the book... something along the lines of "my wife stopped me from becoming a bigot".

Then there was the Davie Cooper comment. :(

On his own sides bugdet "My budget is nearly all gone. It's very sad, but I've never known a situation where one clubs crimes punish every club in the country."

What a ridiculous statement for a start Rangers only "crime" was being put in to admin by our "owner" , also is it Rangers fault that these clubs over spent and dont live within their own means.......the stupidity especially from a former captain is unreal!!!

you all seem to to forget that big terry was of great assistance to us winning the league on two occasions.what he said here was dead wrong but for fucks sake can we stop having a go at our former players.

one extremely dodgy and misguided statement and we all pile in like a ton of bricks.

i will probably end up with a dozen negative reps for this post but i could not give a fuck i am fed up with this crap :angry:

I hope so but I fear we will be used and sent back to the SPL!

I'm back at work tomorrow.. Prob be worth nothing till I find out.. Cant see us going to SPL.. Would be carnage.. And we have no team to compete.. Great unwashed would love to see us crumble with a points deduction and transfer embargo in the SPL.. 3 2 1 :uk:

you all seem to to forget that big terry was of great assistance to us winning the league on two occasions.what he said here was dead wrong but for fucks sake can we stop having a go at our former players.

one extremely dodgy and misguided statement and we all pile in like a ton of bricks.

i will probably end up with a dozen negative reps for this post but i could not give a fuck i am fed up with this crap :angry:

OMG Im not alone in this then...

Absolutely.. When our former employees stop having a go at the fans club.. The club is bigger than any ex player.. ex owner.. The club should always be of the upmost importance.. Oh Terrys club voted us out of the SPL :wanker:

Its hardly a bad statement.

Not paying our tax was a crime, thats not an opinion, thats the law.

So because of this we are in div 3 and it has affected his budget.

I dont see why this makes him anti rangers?

You obviously dont know what a criminal offence is. I blame the schools.

are you having a go at me for defending a former rangers captain who assisted in our club winning two league titles.

i agree what he said is wrong

No, i am asking why you would neg rep me for asking what our crime is as a club. I have now asked 5 times and not one answer. No one seems to know exactly what we have done wrong, everyone just keeps saying they must be punished, Rangers crimes this, Rangers crimes that bla bla bla but no one has explained themselves or been asked what thee crimes are. I am sick of it. So again, what is our crime? And in what way are you defending him? <cr>