Talksport Now

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Durham doing what he does best. The man can be a real prick at times and simply enjoys being controversial. He is on our side today but will take the opposite view when it suits him. It makes good radio, much better than the sycophants we get on phone ins up here.

Durham doing what he does best. The man can be a real prick at times and simply enjoys being controversial. He is on our side today but will take the opposite view when it suits him. It makes good radio, much better than the sycophants we get on phone ins up here.

He used to work at Ibrox for a short period.

I've NEVER heard him take the side of the bheast.

He and Gouhgie defenately have football at heart and they have been vocal in all of this.

I know they change but these two guys have been consistant.

It is a good listen and they are coming up with some good out of the box ideas.

They are fighting our corner.

And as they suggest we have suffered enough as a club.

I didnt listen but I'm betting it not so much the presenters being on our side but more the presenters not agreeing with them like it is up here, with keevins and the rest you can make any story up and they will back you up and say it is fact. just shows what happens when someone presents a show and isn't full if bias and hatred.

He used to work at Ibrox for a short period.

I've NEVER heard him take the side of the bheast.

Ditto - I don't know if Durham supports us, but never in years of listening have I heard him slaughter us as per the norm across the Scottish media.

These callers are showing what an embittered little backwater scotland is,the most succesful team is reduced to division 3..the punishments are infinate,even at the expense of their own clubs! how very very sad.

Why is no broadcaster in scotland dealing with this in talksport fashion? everything broadcast here wether telly or radio is anti rangers,talksport being an english programme are showing the way it should be dealt with!