SFA have the power to punish "newco" for "oldco" sins

As I understand it, CG is trying to transfer SFA membership from the oldco so we keep the history etc. Unfortunately that means taking responsibility for oldco.

The only way to avoid all the sins of the oldco is to be a proper newco.

But that means being a new club, starting at the bottom of Scottish football with no connection to the old club. Gretna 2008 was started by a group of fans and began life in the East of Scotland Football League.

Not even sure if a real newco would even be allowed to use the word 'Rangers'.

As I understand it, CG is trying to transfer SFA membership from the oldco so we keep the history etc. Unfortunately that means taking responsibility for oldco.

But that means being a new club, starting at the bottom of Scottish football with no connection to the old club. Gretna 2008 was started by a group of fans and began life in the East of Scotland Football League.

Nice try Timmy.....now Fuck Off!

1342542195' post='1060231645']

Your not sitting in confession as you typed that were you ?

I dont think the transfer of the oldco membership is anything to do with history! If we dont get the transfer then we need to apply for a new memebrship but we dont currently meet the criteria due to the 3 year accounts rule? Trying to impose a transfer imbargo when so many players have left is ridiculous! I'm not against us having some sort of sanction but not that!.

No I think they are implying you are a bead rattler due to your post

But he highlighted the word 'sins' when he quoted me.

Anyway, the whole point is that we need to be seen as the same club. Green knows that. McCoist knows that and the fans know it. Now that we are in SFL3 anyway, it would actually be easier for Green to go down the proper newco route but he won't because of our proud history.

Unfortunately, from the SFA's point of view, that club has sanctions hanging over it, passed down by an independent panel and upheld by an independent appeals tribunal. Can't see them just dropping the sanctions and forgetting about them. The best we can hope for is accepting the transfer ban or getting a Scottish Cup ban if we are lucky.

quote name='Butch_Cassidy' timestamp='1342543686' post='1060231717']

But he highlighted the word 'sins' when he quoted me.

Anyway, the whole point is that we need to be seen as the same club. Green knows that. McCoist knows that and the fans know it. Now that we are in SFL3 anyway, it would actually be easier for Green to go down the proper newco route but he won't because of our proud history.

Unfortunately, from the SFA's point of view, that club has sanctions hanging over it, passed down by an independent panel and upheld by an independent appeal's tribunal. Can't see them just dropping the sanctions and forgetting about them. The best we can hope for is accepting the transfer ban or getting a Scottish Cup ban if we are lucky.

And what do you suggest we do with the other Punishment of

£3 Million Debt Pay Back.

Stripping of Titles .

Loss of Gate Money,

And Acceptance of any other Punishment they see fit.

It will go on and on , I would take them back to Court .Anyhow CG has gone to discuss this with UEFA anyway. So we still have a bit to run in all this.

See Mandatory Shifty Eyes for Newby.shifty.gif

Your papers appear to be in order.

(tu)

Carry on.

The SFA seem to have the power in their made up rule book to do anything to us, it's a fucking disgrace we're being bullied from all corners and as I've said in another post I'm fucking sick of it. How much more punishment do they need to give us before they're happy, shower of cunts. End of second rant of the night.

I'm really interested to see how they square this circle.

Impose a transfer embrago so severe we might not get promoted? Cat, pigeons...

:lol:

A transfer embargo, then take 9 of our players and give them out, one each to the other 3rd Division teams.

I'm almost at the end of my tether with this.

we have been demoted to the bottom division.

We have effectively been fined our entire first team squad for switching assets and registration to a newco.

And now Rheagan (or Liewell) wants us to agree to any sanctions that Rheagan and Liewell wish to impose in the future.

I'm sorry, but fuck right off - enough's enough!