Lee McCulloch impressed by some of the youth players

I tweeted Jig earlier asking him which youth players will be making a name for themselves in the first team this season and here was his reply.

Lee McCulloch ‏@jiggymacc6

@bluenose_72 there's a good few crackers mate, no need to tell you, you'll see for yourself soon!

Now is the time to see the benefit of Auchenhowie and we obviously have the quality there to cope with the lower divisions.

For those of you who often watch the U19s, who should we be looking out for?

most of the U-19s were shite last season but the 17's seem very promising.

Alan Smith

Stuart Urquhart

Andy Murdoch

Darren Ramsey

Lewis McLeod

Charlie Telfer - Although he is only 16 so we won't see him in a while but he is supposed to be the player with the most potential.

Fraser Aird

Jamie Burrows

Barrie McKay

These lot have got the potential to play a part + the likes of Andy Mitchell, Kyle Hutton, Ross Perry & Darren Cole.

I tweeted Jig earlier asking him which youth players will be making a name for themselves in the first team this season and here was his reply.

That's what you call being diplomatic. It might be true but we will just have to wait and see.

Now is the time to see the benefit of Auchenhowie and we obviously have the quality there to cope with the lower divisions.

I tweeted Jig earlier asking him which youth players will be making a name for themselves in the first team this season and here was his

That's what you call being diplomatic. It might be true but we will just have to wait and see.

From what I have heard and seen , look out for Lewis Mcleod, Barrie Mckay, Chris Hegarty and Kal Naismith.

Barrie Mckay showed that he has exceptional pace when he came on against linfield and St.Johnstone and also scored 2 goals in today's 5-1 win over albion rovers

Is Charlie Telfer number 14 in that video? If so, I can't wait to see him develop into a first team player at Ibrox.

Exciting times for everybody.

If i was a young player at Rangers right now I'd be knocking my pan in day in day out. What a fine opportunity some of these lads have to make themselves legends.

Is Charlie Telfer number 14 in that video? If so, I can't wait to see him develop into a first team player at Ibrox.

Exciting times for everybody.

If i was a young player at Rangers right now I'd be knocking my pan in day in day out. What a fine opportunity some of these lads have to make themselves legends.

He is indeed. Got it confirmed here: http://www.uefa.com/under17/season=2012/matches/round=2000208/match=2004913/index.html

Telfer's an Attacking Midfielder/Winger. He plays a year above for the Scotland youth teams aswell.

EDIT:

I found this video of him in action just skip to 1.48

we have seen worse on the park for the 1st team in recent years