A hero who has gone unnoticed?

JTP

We all talk of legendary status for Jig, Wallace and Alexander however I think there is another one who hasnt received the recognition as much as he deserves. And a bear too.

Stand up and take a bow big Kirk :praise:

I give it till the end of September and we are all on here slating your performances, will be RM back to normality :craphead:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got to hand it to him, he's kept his mouth shut ,his head down and got on with it . He might not be the greatest but he is still a decent spl standard player and he has stood by us . A boyhood Rangers fan who has showed his loyalty .

To be fair, where else would he pull the wage we are giving him. Apart from jig and Wallace, i doubt any of them would get a better deal elsewhere. I gave up a long time ago expecting "loyalty" from any footballer, although big jig and Wallace restored my faith a little.

To be fair, where else would he pull the wage we are giving him. Apart from jig and Wallace, i doubt any of them would get a better deal elsewhere. I gave up a long time ago expecting "loyalty" from any footballer, although big jig and Wallace restored my faith a little.

True, I reckon we will be trying to shift him ASAP or offer him much reduced wages.

Evening cameltoe :lol:

Hes on about 6 or 7k a week, keeping him on that would be mental.

Na in all seriousness I wouldn't mind if he left as he will no doubt get us a small fee. It's all we could have asked the traitors for.

fair play to his commitment. but i still doubt his ability from division 2 upwards.

Performed really well on our run to a UEFA Final, performed really well at Old Trafford, performed well against the tarriers on several occasions, but would struggle in Division 2, of course.