Frankie on the Ball

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(tu) it gets me that people are raging we are signing ex Celtic players. Fine if we signed Lennon/Mcgayday but not Craig Beattie.

I couldnae give a flying fuck if we signed someone from their tiddlywinks team, someone that played for that shower of shite should never be allowed to sign for us.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if he was Messi.

Sorry for thinking that someone who pulled on that manky shirt to play for a team that covers up child abuse, and who ran and celebrated with their terriorist loving, British hating scum fans shouldn’t play for Rangers.

I forgot you never cheered any of Miller or MoJo's goals.

I couldnae give a flying fuck if we signed someone from their tiddlywinks team, someone that played for that shower of shite should never be allowed to sign for us.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if he was Messi.

Thank fuck you're not in charge then.

3/4 years? I'd have him signed on til the end of the transfer embargo, because if he spends more time on the injury table he doesn't have more of his contract to see out.

I must say though, I did like what I saw of him at Hearts last season. If he does stay injury free, should be a good signing.

A man after my own heart.

Fuck the term 'Old Firm'. :angry:

I want no link to that shower of shite in any way, shape or form from here on in.

No guilt by association for me.

It still winds me up to hear of the 'Old Firm shame game' in 1999.

We were impeccably behaved that day while the scum showed themselves for what they're capable of.

I forgot you never cheered any of Miller or MoJo's goals.

How did you work that out?

I did cheer them, they were Rangers goals, and I’ve never said that I didn’t cheer them. I cheer every Rangers goal.

I never chanted eithers name, as I didn’t like them, but I supported them on the pitch and wanted them to do well as they were part of the Rangers team.. My love for Rangers is far stronger than my personal dislike for a play (and I’ve disliked a view for various reasons), they players come and go, but the club remains constant.

Doesn’t mean that I’m happy either have played for Rangers though.

There is a strong element of our support who will not tolerate any ex Celt*c player playing for us regardless of how good they might be. I am not entirely of this opinion but totally respect and understand those who hold this view, it does stick in the stomach that players who celebrate with those scumbag fans could ever pull on the blue of a club like Rangers.

We however are in Div 3 and players of the standard of Beattie and Black will be hard to come by especially in the lowest division in the country, does that mean we should sign them regardless of where they have played, disciplinary records, court cases ect?

I strongly believe if we were at our full strength The Rangers would not even entertain these 2 players or at least I hope that would be the case.

Black is a decent player, if a fanny of a man. He would do very well for us from SFL3 all the way through to SPL and is of an age that could play for throughout that period. Same goes for Shiels.

Beattie is a helluva gamble because of his fitness. If we are going to put out money for SPL level players, I would want them to be playing week in/week out and not sure we could get that from him. Would prefer a front lint of Jig & Little to be honest!

Kenneth, I do not rate, I actually think he belongs in SFL3 but with one of our rivals in SFL3 rather than with us! I am still not convinced he ain't a guy I used to play 5s against...would run all day, slide in to every tackle even on yon sandy pitches that rip your knees to bits, and generally an awkward player to play up against, however with time on the ball to think was absolute murder! Would prefer Perry gets a proper run in the team!

Former Hearts midfielder Ian Black also likely to attend Auchenhowie but may not train due to hernia op recovery.

Am told @CraigBeats due to train with the first team today and will sign a 3-4 year deal subject to SFA licence approval

Next he will be telling us we are in for Dean Shiels. must have a crystal ball.

Spot on mate. If we manage to sign these guys it would be brilliant. They would do well for us all the way back to the SPL.

Anyway, beattie is a h** and so is his family.

:lol:

Not the brightest bulb on the tree, are you, Declan?