Charles Green speaks to @RangersTV about the latest developments at the club

Potdog

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Green is doing a not bad job so far, apart from those fucking awful grey suits, a few others have mentioned it so far but I'll repeat by saying it's time to back Green, I think we should all be keeping a very careful eye on him but I think a bit of paranoia is only natural considering the torment of the last few months.

We'll still get pathetic and uninformed comments about Green being an asset stripper and only in it for the money though. Imagine if Brown and his 'passion' had been involved over the last few days and weeks. Where would we be then? Doesn't bear thinking about.

Since the Celtic clowns call us sevco just call them Pacific Shelf 595 it annoys them. :craphead:

Agree all future references to Bheast FC should be amended to Pacific Shelf 595, if I can remember, it really does piss them off. Reference to their child abusing history and calls for an inquiry by the SFA do not go down well either. If the Land Of The Free can go down this route why can't the little old Rhepublic of Scotland?

Some points there for CG or his PR people....when they are appointed. :lol:

The only reason I haven't been on CG's back is that Ally is still there. Speak's volumes for me. After that interview though, I'm starting to see why Ally is still there. CG seems to be doing all the right things. And if Ally says he will not let anyone take our title's, then CG must be of the same mind, as they are getting on so well. If CG had to give our title's away, his relationship with Ally would be right out the window. That wouldn't be good for us or CG. So, title's are not negotiable with CG either imo.

Why is he still saying all the investors will have 10/15% when blue pitch still have 23%? Did i miss them selling 8% of their shares or does he think everyone has forgotten about it? Happy to be corrected on this. Why say it if its not true.

Why is he still saying all the investors will have 10/15% when blue pitch still have 23%? Did i miss them selling 8% of their shares or does he think everyone has forgotten about it? Happy to be corrected on this. Why say it if its not true.

When more comes in it will be diluted to around that,I'm happy to be corrected but I'm sure Blue Pitch Holdings 23% will have been diluted by last weeks investment.

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant

Further to Charles Green's claims on RangersTV earlier, SFA have told STV that Stewart Regan has no scheduled meeting with Green today.

He said he spoke to Regan on the phone and was meeting doncaster later , or did i hear it wrong .