Pes 2013 demo out now

JimmyCR1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anychance you could put the link on here mate? Been trying to find a rangers save for ages with no luck!!

At work mate, I'll have a look when I get home.

If you can't wait then try WENB website and they have some saves, it was a boy on there that had them.

He does the SPL saves ect.

The edits of ibrox looks like a photo, they are that good

All we need now is the BO/UB and some Ally banners and the experience will be complete!

I was playing last night and the chants they put in were quality. I heard ‘Every little things gonna be alright”, “Penny Arcade” and TBB.

I remember PES got hammered a few years ago putting in the famine song in as an official chant!

YAS!

All we need now is the BO/UB and some Ally banners and the experience will be complete!

I was playing last night and the chants they put in were quality. I heard 'Every little things gonna be alright", "Penny Arcade" and TBB.

I remember PES got hammered a few years ago putting in the famine song in as an official chant!

YAS!

Aye a mind that mate :lol:

If you are a PC gamer then your editing options are so much better.

They can make the game look more glossy than FIFA at times, wish the PS3/Xbox would take the same route.

Aye I mind on my old pc i had pro 6 fully edited with ibrox etc, think i played it for about 3 years solid right up until fifa a few years ago! :praise:

Nearly chucked the controller off the wall last night trying to go through the training modes!

Trying to trap a ball then volley it took me about 45 mins, I was actually raging and then came the nutmeg and knock pass mode which was even worse. The good thing though that for the first time since PES 4 I have now master free kicks and penalties.

Hazards a cunt to play against, tricky wee bastard who always puts my defender on his arse.

Free kicks on PES 4/5. :lol:

Sinisa Mihajlovic- every free kick was a goal. Guaranteed.

See these edits, can you use more than one at the same time?

What do you mean mate? Kit edits and stuff?

Yeah, Juninho for Lyon was a beast for that too.

I've been shit at FK's in games ever since, always blooter them into stands or they go into the wall.

What do you mean mate? Kit edits and stuff?

Yeah, Juninho for Lyon was a beast for that too.

I've been shit at FK's in games ever since, always blooter them into stands or they go into the wall.

I've never done these before, so I'm not sure how they work. What I mean is, I've seen a couple of different edits, but I haven't found one that includes everything I would want- teams, kits etc. Most have some missing that I would want, while others have them.

Are you able to you more than one edit?

I've never done these before, so I'm not sure how they work. What I mean is, I've seen a couple of different edits, but I haven't found one that includes everything I would want- teams, kits etc. Most have some missing that I would want, while others have them.

Are you able to you more than one edit?

Oh right.

Well there was an early edit that WENB.com released for the game coming out which gave all EPL, Budusliga ect kits and players but they are doing a proper OF to be released in the next week or so that will be pretty much complete.

If you wanted you could just mess about with the files and put them into the folder together, taking out the ones you don't want. Could take a while though.

What were you looking for?

Oh right.

Well there was an early edit that WENB.com released for the game coming out which gave all EPL, Budusliga ect kits and players but they are doing a proper OF to be released in the next week or so that will be pretty much complete.

If you wanted you could just mess about with the files and put them into the folder together, taking out the ones you don't want. Could take a while though.

What were you looking for?

I'm not sure to be honest! Just noticed that some were missing what others had.

I'll just wait till that complete one is out then.

Been playing this quite a bit since picking it up on Friday - must admit, I'm impressed.

Loved all the PES games on PS2 but they've been pretty shite this gen - but this is definitely a massive improvement.

I've been fine against the computer so far - playing on the 2nd hardest difficulty, but keep getting my arse handed to me on a plate online - anyone else finding it tough or am I just a mong?

I'm also already fed up of everyone just going Real or Barca!

Been playing this quite a bit since picking it up on Friday - must admit, I'm impressed.

Loved all the PES games on PS2 but they've been pretty shite this gen - but this is definitely a massive improvement.

I've been fine against the computer so far - playing on the 2nd hardest difficulty, but keep getting my arse handed to me on a plate online - anyone else finding it tough or am I just a mong?

I'm also already fed up of everyone just going Real or Barca!

Playing on Top Player level is pretty difficult I find but it's a great challenge and the best overall footy game I have played since FIFA 09.

Not really played online and rarely do on football games, especially PES since it used to be rank rotten.

It's good online - the lag has been pretty non-existant - but I'm playing with a wired connection. PES 2010 and 2011 were virtually unplayable online due to the lag.

Everyone just gives the ball to Messi or Ronaldo and holds down the run button - absolute torture to play against! I'll just need to get better at defending I suppose.

I've been going Juventus too - who play 3 at the back - which against Messi, Villa and Pedro or Ronaldo, Ozil and Benzema is probably not the smartest move.

Might implement some Walter tactics and just play 5-4-1 against them and hold out for the draw.

It's good online - the lag has been pretty non-existant - but I'm playing with a wired connection. PES 2010 and 2011 were virtually unplayable online due to the lag.

Everyone just gives the ball to Messi or Ronaldo and holds down the run button - absolute torture to play against! I'll just need to get better at defending I suppose.

I've been going Juventus too - who play 3 at the back - which against Messi, Villa and Pedro or Ronaldo, Ozil and Benzema is probably not the smartest move.

Might implement some Walter tactics and just play 5-4-1 against them and hold out for the draw.

Yeah I went Italy in a Euro Championship and when I came up agaisnt Belgium Hazard tore me to bits because I had 3 at the back.

It's great how changing formations and gameplans actually change the way the game plays, PES might not have the gloss and swagger of FIFA but in terms of gameplay it has the beating of it this year imo.