Pes 2013 demo out now

JimmyCR1

Only play offline when I have mates over, other than that it's H2H or Ultimate Team. The new things in Fifa 13 make it even better though, more realistic first touches, better players runs, new freekicks etc. Less scripting too apparently even though I never saw a problem in the previous games.

None of that interests me tbh, I only really buy football games to play with friends or to play a season mode or master league. The FIFA career mode is dire and has been for years, I know they spend most their time improving online and that’s fine as that is the bulk of their audience but it’s not for me.

If you are not an online gamer then FIFA is pretty basic in what it delivers imo.

Manual passing and shooting are a god send on the PES demo and something I feel will give me more of a challenge this year so that is why at this point in time I’m edging towards that title.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give PES a bit of credit. It's been brutal on this generation's consoles, and has really improved this year judging by the demo. Can only improve once the second one comes out. I think a lot of FIFA lovers will hate on PES regardless if they've played it or not.

FIFA as Scottio said, has become very stale. I really only played online in 11, and when you're coming up against the same teams every single game, with people playing with the same tactics (assisted lobbed through balls), it gets very tiresome. Ultimate Team is the exact same as well- just abuse pacey players and all Brazilian teams.

FIFA is still the more fluid game I think, but Konami have done a lot right with the next game. Will definitely be picking it up- not having a football game last year wasn't fun, and I have seen absolutely nothing from FIFA trailers that make me change my mind about that game.

Only play offline when I have mates over, other than that it's H2H or Ultimate Team. The new things in Fifa 13 make it even better though, more realistic first touches, better players runs, new freekicks etc. Less scripting too apparently even though I never saw a problem in the previous games.

To be honest mate, I'm just bored stiff of Fifa.

FIFA surely won't be getting the Champions League any time soon?

Anyway, people will edit players/teams/stadiums/kits as realistic as possible.

Be good if you could still edit celebrations and the like for each player.

In Pro Ev you mean? The customisation is terrific, always has been. Fifa haven't done anything half as good since Fifa 2002.

Can edit the celebrations and everything for the players, it's great fun.

Last year I started to create some Championship teams to make Div2 of the MasterLeague more realistic. Gave up after 4 teams. :P

In Pro Ev you mean? The customisation is terrific, always has been. Fifa haven't done anything half as good since Fifa 2002.

Can edit the celebrations and everything for the players, it's great fun.

Last year I started to create some Championship teams to make Div2 of the MasterLeague more realistic. Gave up after 4 teams. :P

Yeah Pro Evo. I can recall editing celebrations, hair style, whether their shirt was untucked, all in 4 & 5. Last PES game I had was 2008, couldn't remember if you could do likewise in that game.

Used to give Rangers players proper faces, flashy boots, untucked shirts and the like.

You picking PES up?

Yeah Pro Evo. I can recall editing celebrations, hair style, whether their shirt was untucked, all in 4 & 5. Last PES game I had was 2008, couldn't remember if you could do likewise in that game.

Used to give Rangers players proper faces, flashy boots, untucked shirts and the like.

You picking PES up?

You certainly can edit everything still :) edit has not changed, except the preset faces and hair. You need to actually go to another player, and hit "copy (something or other)" and then paste it to a player, and he will take that guys face and hair. Everything else is the same. I made teams up with a few of my friends in the old Club football games, and then we decided to put them into Pro Ev 6, and we still play with them today haha.

I sure will be picking it up. Only missed Pro Ev 10 ever :lol: Got fed up with the little ambition for change, but I really feel they have got themselves back on track and in a few years, it could keep improving.

How bout yourself?

You certainly can edit everything still :) edit has not changed, except the preset faces and hair. You need to actually go to another player, and hit "copy (something or other)" and then paste it to a player, and he will take that guys face and hair. Everything else is the same. I made teams up with a few of my friends in the old Club football games, and then we decided to put them into Pro Ev 6, and we still play with them today haha.

I sure will be picking it up. Only missed Pro Ev 10 ever :lol: Got fed up with the little ambition for change, but I really feel they have got themselves back on track and in a few years, it could keep improving.

How bout yourself?

Great, sounds good. Yeah I'll be buying it, hopefully pre-order it.

The new and improved PES 2013 demo will be available for download on Xbox 360 on August 28th, and on PlayStation 3 on August 29th. A Windows PC version will be available later in September.

Thanks to the feedback received from all our fans who tried our first demo and those who played our gamescom version, our new second demo is packed with improvements.

Not only has the balance between offense and defence been equalised, but our fans will be able to see the improvements made in pass targeting and trajectory, shot speed, blocking actions by defenders and even on the referee AI.

Our new demo will include 11 fully licensed teams and the possibility to play 10 minute matches. Also new anthems have been implemented for the starting line-ups and fans will have the possibility of experiencing for the first time our brand new training trials.

So get ready for our new demo and keep an eye on our site for further news heading your way!

• 2 weeks later...

Thought so, but Spurs don't have the rights in the video you posted with EPL faces. They show Modric's face, and they don't have the rights there. Maybe they'll sort kits and stuff like now <cr>

Think it's from old code, they said there would be 1 more club with united to be licenced.