Temporary Licence - Scottish Sun

Ace

Possibly the most stupid idea ever. What if we beat Brechin then don't get a permanent licence, wouldn't Brechin then be entitled to a place in the next round?

This whole farce has gone on way too long, and you can be guaranteed there is only one club holding up the licence now, given that they are the ones bleating most for titles to be stripped as they expect to get their filthy paws on them. I remember them asking for a UEFA enquiry once upon a time, I think that its long overdue the higher authorities stepped into the mess these arseholes have created.

im going to have to call BS on this! they wouldnt be able to get a sky deal with us on a temp license. anyway since when is paper talk taken as facts?? it's go to the last minute then green will sign the original deal, then come out and say he tried his hardest

Shove a temp licence up the SFA's arse.

All or nothing. :angry:

SFA CANNOT issue temp licence, those are for VISITING teams only allowing them to play in Scotland.

Just hope to hell that the delay is in writing up the licence. And forget taking a year off, one year off means a MINIMUM of years before being allowed to join the SFL again.

How can players sign legally binding employment contracts when the SFA are issuing temporary permits?

Fucking ridiculous.

There will have to be a similar far reaching inquiry into the SFA/SPL (and certain other clubs/individuals/lawyers) that are currently being carried out by the lawyers acting on bahalf of the SPL into Rangers.

Green must refuse the temporary licence. It's the full licence or nothing. If not, the games off on Sunday.

He should also contact Sky and explain to them why the games off.

I agree he should hold a press conference and state exactly what the SPL are trying to extort out of the us. If it is to be Judge Jury and Executioner on the Dual Contracts, then tell the fucking world, He should also come out and say it is all the work of Liewell and Wiley Riley , they got Regan the job ... Just come out and say it .. ask for an investigation into this fucking farce of an organisation.

Green must refuse the temporary licence. It's the full licence or nothing. If not, the games off on Sunday.

He should also contact Sky and explain to them why the games off.

The game is on BBC Alba not Sky.

I agree he should hold a press conference and state exactly what the SPL are trying to extort out of the us. If it is to be Judge Jury and Executioner on the Dual Contracts, then tell the fucking world, He should also come out and say it is all the work of Liewell and Wiley Riley , they got Regan the job ... Just come out and say it .. ask for an investigation into this fucking farce of an organisation.

Quality reply Sergio mate, nothing wrong with telling it as it really is, i mean, fuck me they've been giving it to us big time for fucking months, so if they want to play silly buggers then fuck them, we can play that game too!