R.E. Timposters

TunnyLoyal

Revelling in it like it's worthy of some sort of celebration is absolutely horrific. Everything about it from the crime, to covering it up to drunken football fans singing about the crime is just horrible.

You're too Precious at times.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you spot an earl haig on the board, please don't start a thread about them.

It is bad enough them posting shite, nevermind having 5-6 threads in Bears Den discussing them.

If you spot one then please just PM a couple of mods or admin with the username or a link to the profile which will make it easier for us to look at and decide to ban or not.

Cheers

You're spot on with that comment young Gary (tu) this forum is getting that bad with all this shit about the scum I thought my computer had picked up a virus and I was being redirected to fucking Kiddyfiddler Street :mad:

The ironic thing is that we see threads in the BD about THEM being obsessed with US doh makes me wonder about the mentality of some people.

Keep up the good work,mate! :beer1::pipe:

If you spot an earl haig on the board, please don't start a thread about them.

It is bad enough them posting shite, nevermind having 5-6 threads in Bears Den discussing them.

If you spot one then please just PM a couple of mods or admin with the username or a link to the profile which will make it easier for us to look at and decide to ban or not.

Cheers

Makes not a jot of difference . There are guys in here with minus 100reps and there still on here causing trouble and basically making sure real bears get bad repped

You're spot on with that comment young Gary (tu) this forum is getting that bad with all this shit about the scum I thought my computer had picked up a virus and I was being redirected to fucking Kiddyfiddler Street :mad:

The ironic thing is that we see threads in the BD about THEM being obsessed with US doh makes me wonder about the mentality of some people.

Keep up the good work,mate! :beer1::pipe:

<cr> quite!

:lol: yeah you had us all fooled didnt you doh remind me how many players the mhanky paedos have signed this summer? :wanker:

Obsessed with spending money aren't you? That's what got your team into the mess they are currently in, stupid h***. :crabflute:

I would just like to say that I am a tim. GIRUY Sevco, enjoy your time in the third division. :crabflute:

Enjoy your empty titles in your empty ground while we're away enjoying ourselves ya inbred, bead rattling fuckwit. Hang on, empty titles, empty ground...hmmmm...a bit like your sad little life - empty.

Now get off your dads computer, he's taking bookings for your mother.

I would just like to say that I am a tim. GIRUY Sevco, enjoy your time in the third division. :crabflute:

Think you will find we still have our history etc so get it right fucking up ye ya tarrier cunt.

Least our club doesn't keep employing peadophiles (tu)

Obsessed with spending money aren't you? That's what got your team into the mess they are currently in, stupid h***. :crabflute:

Is that you Charles Boyle?The poofy tarrier hairdresser?

Fucking yaldi..........it is you fucking Peodo cunt.

Won't take the bears long to track you down on Facebook and post on you wall.

Not many hairdressers in Queensland like you ya Brothmouth cunt.

Is that you Charles Boyle?The poofy tarrier hairdresser?

Fucking yaldi..........it is you fucking Peodo cunt.

Won't take the bears long to track you down on Facebook and post on you wall.

Not many hairdressers in Queensland like you ya Brothmouth cunt.

How do you know who he is?