SFA Grant Conditional Licence

ray

Looks like we have preserved our right to challenge any EBT related sanctions, i.e. stripping titles.

As long as the club have the ability to challenge any decision I have to say I am content with the outcome.

AND FINALLY we can get back to the football. 21.gif

Massive thanks to Green and in particular Alistair McCoist for fighting for the club the the very last minute when others may have caved under pressure. hail.gifhail.gif

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The SPL have reserved their position on that. It could be that they will just let it quietly drop out of embarrassment but don't want to do it in public.

Do you honestly think in the current climate of hatred and point scoring that this issue will simply be dropped? They are coming for the titles, I have no doubt.

It's temporary but becomes a permanent membership on 3rd August if i'm understanding the statement right.

Yea, pretty much spot on. It's a permanent membership on the condition Dundee get the SPL share by the 3rd of August. And if we've agreed to this I'd say we've pretty much got a permanent membership.

Do they (chunts at spl) still reserve the right to punish us if they contrive to say two contracts.

Yeah looks that way, though sounds like we have the right to challenge it. Pretty sure they will still be looking to strip titles.

Do you honestly think in the current climate of hatred and point scoring that this issue will simply be dropped? They are coming for the titles, I have no doubt.

I have no doubt they will try,and I for one welcome the chase, If they dropped it, everyone would have pointed the finger .. at least now we can fight our corner, as before they wanted us to accept whatever punishment they dished out ....

There remains, however, an outstanding issue with the SPL regarding EBTs. As we have proved in the last couple of months we will stand up to any challenges that face Rangers and will continue to fight for the Club’s best interests.”

Neil Doncaster, Chief Executive of the SPL: "We are pleased to have reached an agreement with the parties concerned. Discussions will now continue with our broadcast partners and we expect to be in a position to make a further announcement next week on broadcasting rights and the on-going EBT investigation."

Two things, the club has not back down and why should they :21: if fin-head Doncaster will make "further announcement next week on "broadcasting rights and the on-going EBT investigation." then why are they linked? also an announcement on EBTs was not untill 10 August! strange or what? if they continue with the EBT shit then we should withdrew from the TV deal.

read it and weep timmy

We are pleased to confirm that agreement has been reached on all outstanding points relating to the transfer of the Scottish FA membership between Rangers FC (In Administration), and Sevco Scotland Ltd, who will be the new owners of The Rangers Football Club.

54 TITLES, WE'RE STILL GOING STRONG

They may want to but are afraid of how it would look if they did. This way they keep their 'allies' on board by not dropping it and paying lip service to the punishment, but may (hopefully) be inclined to permanently put it on hold.

Do they (chunts at spl) still reserve the right to punish us if they contrive to say two contracts.

Hmmmm two ways of looking at it, they cld let it drop quietly( no chance) but , the other I believe we had fought to be able to fight their decision. ( I hope)

As long as its as people are saying, full membership with the right to challange the SPL if they think they can steal our trophys....... then :party: YA FUCKING BEAUTY! thank you Charles Green, Ally McCoist, Malcom Murray, and everyone at Rangers Football Club :praise::love: :love: :love: you have done us proud! THE RANGERS NEVER SURRENDER!!!

Looks like we have preserved our right to challenge any EBT related sanctions, i.e. stripping titles.

As long as the club have the ability to challenge any decision I have to say I am content with the outcome.

AND FINALLY we can get back to the football. 21.gif

Massive thanks to Green and in particular Alistair McCoist for fighting for the club the the very last minute when others may have caved under pressure. hail.gifhail.gif

That's how I see it,after reading it about a dozen times ,lol

It looks like it is only me but I am actually pissed off by this staement.

The 2 points Green was negotiating on were media rights and title stripping but we have given up the former and still subject to the latter. They will be celebrating this statement down at the piggery.

SPL will get decent deal with Sky and are passing limited amount onto SFL and mark my word we will lose titles further down the road.