Delahunt

Shane

What position is this pellet in to try and patronise McCoist?!

48 hours away from our first game and we don't have an actual license.

If he thinks this situation has been well handled then he's an even bigger fucking moron than I gave him credit for.

Jim Delahunt@JimDelahuntIn midst of geography lesson, The Rangers FC now allowed to play soccer. Will fight any stripping of titles from oldco tho!#canwenotgeton?

Collapse

I had to write something to him about this aswell. The way he says "will fight any stripping from oldco tho" As if we should just role over and accept it.

Ugly little orc.

He says '' The Man I Know '' ffs as if Ally would socialize in any way with bitter low life scum like him.

He works in a catholic infested joke of a radio station which, due to his obvious glee at our plight has succeeded in alienated more than half of its potential listeners. I wonder if the music side of Clyde appreciates that Delahunt is responsible for their drop in listening figures.

Most obvious solution to save Radio Clyde is to consign the Superscoreboard to the bin as Real Radio had the good sense to do with their to be fair less bigoted phone in show.

Sorted:

Did my bit, too 00000042.gif

Shane Nicholson ‏@ofvoid

@JimDelahunt Any journalist worth a shit I know wouldn't sit by and watch this shambles unfold without asking some questions as to why.