Everton fan in peace

Tommy.

Afternoon gents and gentesses, I think you can guess what I'm going to ask about.

Naismith, will he amount to much in the Prem?

I've only caught him in fleeting moments and he seemed a neat and tidy player, very busy, always available.

Best of luck to your lads this season, the fan's shouldn't pay for some melvin's mismanagement.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon gents and gentesses, I think you can guess what I'm going to ask about.

I've only caught him in fleeting moments and he seemed a neat and tidy player, very busy, always available.

Best of luck to your lads this season, the fan's shouldn't pay for some melvin's mismanagement.

Good evening,

I (and I'm sure 99% on this forum) would all agree that Naismith is a quality player, not only because of his ability, but has a real drive in him that should bode well at a club like Everton. Despite the way he left the club I hope he has a good time at Everton, he has done so well to come back such a good player after some horrible injuries.

Good luck to your mob aswell. Always had a major soft spot for Everton.

No offence mate, but hope the wee prick breaks his leg. :P

The first poster is right mate, we're all still a bit raw by the wee traitors actions but, he is a good player. Can run a game and has got that ability to arrive in the box at the very last minute plus you'll get a good 90 minutes out of him, will no doubt link up well with Jelavic.

He was loved up here that's why we're all still sore about the situation but anyway that was then, we're looking forward to a new chapter in our history now.

All the best with the new season fella.

good player but has all the loyalty of a sewer rat. best of luck for the season ahead down there tommy but i hope naisys knee collapses.

Haha, a bit rough that one mate.

I understand you boys being a bit sore about it all, I've been there.

I work with a couple of Ger's fans, one was a very good mate of mine before he fecked off back up North so I used to watch a fair bit of your lads so it's fair to say I've probably developed a bit of a soft spot for Rangers, given the history between our 2 clubs as well I think it's a bit of a natural affinity.

The look of it is it's 2 separate knee injuries, one on it's own is bad enough but the fact it's both somehow ironically offers a glimmer of hope it's just freak one off injuries and not a concurrent problem.

First of all he's a cunt and I hope he breaks his legs

But in terms of his footballing ability he was was very good his work rate, movement, vision, Footballing brain, finishing and link up play was excellent not to mention he was immense in the air for a small guy I would say he was as good as Jelavic if not better. The problem you will have however is whever he will come back from his knee injury the same player or not the 1st time he got a knee injury 4 years ago he came back and was fucking terrible he was horrific and was one of our worst players for two whole seasons it was only at the beggining of season 10/11 that he managed to get fully fit again and become the player he is and as you know he is just coming back from the same injury so he might well take the same amount of time and if he does he won't get the chance to get fit with you like he did with us in the SPL if he comes back the player he was before his injury he will be a massive success with you in behind Jelavic or on the wing.

If he plays behind Jelavic, you will have the best strike force yous have had for years.

He is also a very good attacking right midfielder.

Great piece of business from Moyes. Was my favourite player before he screwed us over, was a future Rangers captain.

He came back a better player after his first cruciate injury, last season he had the same injury, but on his other knee. I have no idea if he will recover from having his other knee fuucked too.

We would have won the league if he never got injured, thats how important player he was for us. We were 15pts clear in the league when he got injured. We lost that lead after that. He carried us for half of last season.

Hi Mate welcome ,

I will give you a Run down on him , he is Very Good at Coming in from Behind the Striker, and Plays in that Position .

He has Pace and is very good at Running with the Ball from Deep Positions .He has a Very Good Engine .

It will Take him Time ,but Remember he has had 2 Bad Knee Injuries so there is a Little bit of Worry in Terms of Fitness ,and considering his Game is Based on Running From Deep then that's Important to a Player Like him.

Had a Good Season up until he had his Injury where he overstretched in a Tackle , and some times is a Bit Petulant and can lose it at Times.

All in all I think he will be a Good Squad Player for you and would Link up well with Jelavic who is a Very Good Striker.

All in all a Good Pairing ,but he is a Twat, and left us Prematurely IMO .

Don't think he is the Brightest, and tends to open his mouth, and Put his foot in it.

Overall he betrayed us , it wasn't the Fact he left but the way he Ran away and said a Few things which upset us Rangers Fans .He would have been better just shutting his Mouth.

Good Luck for the coming season .He is a good link up Midfielder.

I am being kind to him,but try to be honest about him.

He's the player I'm most gutted to lose, from a football perspective, and most disappointed in from a human perspective. Unlike some Rangers fans, I personally doubt that he left us with a light heart, but that makes it worse. I don't think he is only in it for the money, I could understand that if he was just a greedy prick, but I think he's a fucking coward with no sense of perspective, and he bought the "Rangers is dead" propaganda hook, line and sinker. He knows fuck all about loyalty, football history and what he will value when his career is over.

Get yourself to fuck.