Bomber Brow

gersjohn

Right troops, I'm not on here that often so if this has been done/said already then apologies!

Ive never been convinced by CG! I'm a season ticket holder in the BR! After attending the John Brown speech a while back, I was convinced more than I'd ever been, that this man should be nowhere near our sacred club, and i definitely wasn't renewing my ST until he was out of the club, and real rangers men were in! Having said that, after finally being given license to play in the cup, and if all goes to plan, being granted our full SFL license on friday, I was going to renew ASAP! But today I decided to watch the footage of the brown speech that I had recorded and I've got to say I just don't trust Green! Clapping you're hands doesn't make you reliable, honest or trustworthy! I think he's just letting the fans see/hear what HE thinks that they want to hear! This is just my opinion! But for those of you who were at Brown speech, I would ask you to watch it again via you're phone/laptop and ask yourself again 'is this the man (CG) to lead our club'? Now I'm not saying I wont renew, but watching that back again, I again have my doubts (as I've always had) and felt the same sense of anger I did that day about who's hands RFC is in! I'm not looking for an argument here, I just want to know if any of my fellow blunoses feel the same? - I urge you to watch the footage again before responding to this! WATP!

You clearly don't have the intellect to even form an opinion, whether it be yours or not.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CG wanted £20/30 mill... also when asked what he had put into the club he folded up a piece of paper stating 8.7M (which brown & co had offered for the club) at the time.. but you were probably to busy on here to be there i suppose....

I with a pair of Tims to destroy us from the inside.

JB is in no position to buy our club and all the so called Rangers men have ran away so forget it we go with what we have and build from there.

We really dont need this shit right now and tell john to givd the pensioner his st money back.

did u not read 'im not saying i wont renew my ST? If remember correctly ur the guy in his 40's who watches rangers in the house, and thought the red & black scafs were a bad idea?

If getting on a train from Inverness to every home game since February 14th counts as "watching Rangers in the house", then yes..............and I still think the red & black scarves are shite, and a waste of time & money.

I'll be buying 3 season tickets, not wasting my money on a rag to remind me of the past 6 months.

Right troops, I'm not on here that often so if this has been done/said already then apologies!

Ive never been convinced by CG! I'm a season ticket holder in the BR! After attending the John Brown speech a while back, I was convinced more than I'd ever been, that this man should be nowhere near our sacred club, and i definitely wasn't renewing my ST until he was out of the club, and real rangers men were in! Having said that, after finally being given license to play in the cup, and if all goes to plan, being granted our full SFL license on friday, I was going to renew ASAP! But today I decided to watch the footage of the brown speech that I had recorded and I've got to say I just don't trust Green! Clapping you're hands doesn't make you reliable, honest or trustworthy! I think he's just letting the fans see/hear what HE thinks that they want to hear! This is just my opinion! But for those of you who were at Brown speech, I would ask you to watch it again via you're phone/laptop and ask yourself again 'is this the man (CG) to lead our club'? Now I'm not saying I wont renew, but watching that back again, I again have my doubts (as I've always had) and felt the same sense of anger I did that day about who's hands RFC is in! I'm not looking for an argument here, I just want to know if any of my fellow blunoses feel the same? - I urge you to watch the footage again before responding to this! WATP!

Mate, I totally understand where u r coming from. I berated Whyte before everyone else realised he was a charlatan and got hammered on here. I firmly believe cg is far more trustworthy than Whyte, but we should never again blindly follow someone who has no emotional attachment to our club. I believe all bears should renew season tickets to give cg a chance, however we have to be very very cautious about trusting this guy. Fortunately I don't think he can do too much damage as we are now on a sound financial footing, however he needs to continue to be transparent with our fans and needs to bring someone in at board level who is a diehard ger to put the fans minds at rest.

I don't blame you for wanting to be vigilant, but coming on this forum and asking us to watch a video of a Man who claimed to have heavy investors and then when asked to produce them failed to do so.

I am not worried that you are not renewing because my son and my Grandson will fill one of the places you vacate for this season and for many seasons to come. CG and Ally McCoist don't do walking away, but I see your tempted, don't let the door hit you on the arse of the way out ...

Mate, I totally understand where u r coming from. I berated Whyte before everyone else realised he was a charlatan and got hammered on here. I firmly believe cg is far more trustworthy than Whyte, but we should never again blindly follow someone who has no emotional attachment to our club. I believe all bears should renew season tickets to give cg a chance, however we have to be very very cautious about trusting this guy. Fortunately I don't think he can do too much damage as we are now on a sound financial footing, however he needs to continue to be transparent with our fans and needs to bring someone in at board level who is a diehard ger to put the fans minds at rest.

Why is this the case?

I don't understand the question. Are you saying we are not financially sound or asking how we got in that position?

I'm asking why are we in that position if not for the efforts of Mr Green and his consortium.

There's not much 'blind following' - simply an appreciation that even with many sceptical, so far, Green has done about all he can. People should be wary but at the same time, there are no other realistic options right now. I've made my peace with this. Green should be praised for his work so far. Charlatans like Bomber should be mocked mercilessly for his inability to back up his many baseless words (tu)

the sad thing about this post is true rangers fans slaging each other when we should be sticking with each other,for the good of rangers, end this crap and get down to supporting the bears

Plenty on here are not Rangers fans. Togetherness required but eyes need to be kept open for the infestation...

I'm asking why are we in that position if not for the efforts of Mr Green and his consortium.

He bought assets worth tens of millions for a few million quid, not a bad deal in anyone's books. As I said, we should give him a chance, but most people thought Whyte was leading us down the road to recovery and look what happened. He still has a lot to prove, I hope I'm wrong, but I would not be shocked if everyone on here hated the guy in a years time.

Seriously though - why has bomber gone quiet

He said he has serious investors

The word on the street is that there are some serious investors....its just that they have backed the wrong horse and Bomber has done more harm than good.

I expect there will be an offer put in by next Friday. :sherlock:

Still don't fully trust Green, however the standard of player we are after is promising, he has dealt with the SFL, SPL and SFA discussions well and has placed in Mr Murray a chairmen that comes across very well IMO.

I loved Bomber as a player and stuck up for him initially on here, but lets face it his recent silence says a lot IMO, the Brown bid is dead, if it was ever a goer in the first place.

It is time for us to stand together behind Rangers, not necessarily Green, and ALL renew/buy our season tickets.

Lets dumbfound the SPL and their members, lets show them that we can unite and sell 40k+ season tickets, even in division 3.

Imagine the stunning world wide press that sort of statement would generate, the impact it would have on other teams and players.