What 'still capable' past legend could play for a season to help us out ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you're the guy that posted this before, but none of them, especially the ones like Weir and Gio who have commitments with other clubs. Maybe towards the end of the year if we have the league wrapped up we could bring guys like Albertz, Laudrup etc back for a game as a trialist, but really there's no need to make a mockery of the SFL.

nah it wasnt me fella , its not making a mockery of the SFL to bring back a club legend for a hand in time of need , even to fill the bench if it got that bad. bringing idiots like robbie savage to the club is a big fat custard pie to scottish fitbaw , so he can do one !

So much so he played in the legends game???

He never played the last year of his contract to get his Arsenal move which sums up his feelings for Rangers for me.

Went on to achieve great things in the game though it has to be said.

He never played the last year of his contract to get his Arsenal move which sums up his feelings for Rangers for me.

Went on to achieve great things in the game though it has to be said.

As I recall, the lad openly said from day one he would use the move as a stepping stone to the EPL. He never made any secret of his desire to move. He never once came out & said that he'd stay at Rangers for the rest of his career. And stating the frigging obvious, but we got £8m for him. He gave us his all while here...honestly, I can't see why anyone would give the guy any stick for the way he conducted himself then, or now regarding his Rangers career.