Beattie wants to sign

ger50champ

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably doesn't like the fitness related element to his contract but if he was confident of his own fitness then why would he have a problem with it. Sorry Craig I'm sure you could do a job for us if you stayed fit but I'm with the gaffer on this one.

We need another big striker to cover for jig, how about Steven Thomson if he'd come back scored nearly a goal every two games and that was for st mirren in the spl would get far more chances with us in div 3 and would doubt he is on a fortune at st mirren.

Between FF and on here that's possibly the most depressing thing I've read over the last year.

It demonstrates how low we've sunk.

:anguish:

Aye, sounds like a conversation that happens everyday, a professional footballer discussing a rejected contract with a total stranger.... especially a 'wee boy'... don't talk pish.

Sometimes I despair for some of the dickheads masquerading as Rangers fans .Told you how it happened .If you don't like it go fuck yourself

He probably doesn't like the fitness related element to his contract but if he was confident of his own fitness then why would he have a problem with it. Sorry Craig I'm sure you could do a job for us if you stayed fit but I'm with the gaffer on this one.

We need another big striker to cover for jig, how about Steven Thomson if he'd come back scored nearly a goal every two games and that was for st mirren in the spl would get far more chances with us in div 3 and would doubt he is on a fortune at st mirren.

Not again for fucks sake.....he's a nightmare!!!!