Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Reveal

Mor3los_1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

MW2 was flawed in so many ways - quick scoping, areas where you were pretty much invincible (rooftops, stairwells etc) - bu to be honest i kinda liked the flaws.

BLOPS was horrendous IMO so MW3 was always going to better it but i agree with some on here about the problems with lag, panic knifing and the worst thing about it all - if you shoot an enemy and there's another near by them the system just acts like it doesn't know who your shooting and doesn't regsiter the shots against them.

MW2 is still the best IMO. Akimbo Ranger shotguns :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

I spent about 2 years playing COD4 :lol:

Many, many a night was spent on that game, sometimes in from work, COD4 all night then ready for work.

Cod4 was by far the best for maps...outstanding. For simple and easy gameplay without all the perks, killstreaks etc cod4 is the one! But imo the best game for deciding your perks killstreaks and all that jazz...black ops is the one. Wasn't too sure about blackops 2 at first but im really looking forward to it now. Custom emblems better be a feature..love it.

Cod4 was by far the best for maps...outstanding. For simple and easy gameplay without all the perks, killstreaks etc cod4 is the one! But imo the best game for deciding your perks killstreaks and all that jazz...black ops is the one. Wasn't too sure about blackops 2 at first but im really looking forward to it now. Custom emblems better be a feature..love it.

Has been confirmed (tu)

• 2 weeks later...

Cod 4 was the best of the lot and would love to see an updated version of it. Ive been playing since for about 5years now and still put it on sometimes. Must i still love playing the cod games mw3 was good but nothing beats cod 4 . As like every other year i have pre ordered my game. Bring on black ops 2.