LC Poll  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we want to draw for 2nd round LC tomorrow

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boycotting an SPL club in this cup is stupid, they'd end up with roughly the same money anyway.

Aberdeen away, destroy them in their own dump and get it right round the bastards. Whilst giving us money aswell.

In the league, I wouldn't set foot in any of they cesspits.

No matter how bad we think most of the teams in the SPL are, we are nowhere near being ready to hammer them. None of our new signings are match fit, Sandaza and Kyle have had no pre-season at all, and the rest of the squad have had very little game-time apart from Brechin and East Fife. Later in the season, once we've brought in a few more new faces and gained real match sharpness, I believe we will be able to take on and beat anyone in Scotland, including "them". But right now we're simply not ready.

I voted for Dunfermline, because I think they'll turn out to be the weakest of them all.

No matter how bad we think most of the teams in the SPL are, we are nowhere near being ready to hammer them. None of our new signings are match fit, Sandaza and Kyle have had no pre-season at all, and the rest of the squad have had very little game-time apart from Brechin and East Fife. Later in the season, once we've brought in a few more new faces and gained real match sharpness, I believe we will be able to take on and beat anyone in Scotland, including "them". But right now we're simply not ready.

I voted for Dunfermline, because I think they'll turn out to be the weakest of them all.

This. If we we're ready to beat spl teams we would have destroyed East Fife.

We're just not sharp enough, not our fault due to lack of games imo.

This. If we we're ready to beat spl teams we would have destroyed East Fife.

We're just not sharp enough, not our fault due to lack of games imo.

Destroyed them? It was 4 going on 7 or 8. RM really does produce some mind numbing shite at time

£2 entry for all home and away fans. Cover costs, give them fuck all and sell out Ibrox to boot.

I like your theory but there is a minimum ticket price in the cup rules. Both sides have to agree to Go below this if they want to.

And it is 57.5/42.5% split of all the gate receipts in favour of the home side.

Destroyed them? It was 4 going on 7 or 8. RM really does produce some mind numbing shite at time

Or 9 or 10..... I was behind the goal in the first half and their keeper made 4 first class saves( how he got to Littles header is beyond me...add to that another 3 great saves and near misses gives a true reflection of the game!