am happy with that result

well, no exactly happy. But am glad that these players now know what were up agains. Every game is a cup final, the players will know that now. All these folk saying we'll win games 10-0, we'll win every game etc will know know that they know fuk all about football. That was a lesson today, lets hope they learned something. Am sure we'll in all our home games, but away games are going to be hugely difficult. I hope the Brazillian is a top defender. We need a better defence.

The defence is woeful, but three at the back wasnt working at all. We need to draw a line under which players are going and which staying so that we can be sure their heads are in itn because today it didnt look like they were. Goian at times last season was like a rock. I don't know if this is a culture shock to him but his head just doesnt seem with it!

Hopefully the Brazilian and Perry will add competition to the back and put players minds back on the game.

Also is Darren Cole injured? If not he has got to be pushing Broadfoot for a starting position at RB for next Saturday.

well, no exactly happy. But am glad that these players now know what were up agains. Every game is a cup final, the players will know that now. All these folk saying we'll win games 10-0, we'll win every game etc will know know that they know fuk all about football. That was a lesson today, lets hope they learned something. Am sure we'll in all our home games, but away games are going to be hugely difficult. I hope the Brazillian is a top defender. We need a better defence.

I agree, if some of our players thought teams would just lie down to us then they know different now.

The defence is woeful, but three at the back wasnt working at all. We need to draw a line under which players are going and which staying so that we can be sure their heads are in itn because today it didnt look like they were. Goian at times last season was like a rock. I don't know if this is a culture shock to him but his head just doesnt seem with it!

Hopefully the Brazilian and Perry will add competition to the back and put players minds back on the game.

Also is Darren Cole injured? If not he has got to be pushing Broadfoot for a starting position at RB for next Saturday.

Goian started last season well but after October I can't remember a decent game from him. His best days are now well past him and shouldn't start another game for us.

Goian was pish in a good number of games last season as well. His attitude seems all wrong to me.

Boca played badly as well and with B'Foot having to cover these two... his own game suffered badly. :P

I still think Broadfoot is too ofen made an easy scapegoat.... he whacked the ball up into the air..but what happened after that ? boca SHOULD have tackled the scorer instead of falling to the ground.

He gave away a corner.... but how was that corner defended ?

Too easy to pick on one player when we all watch a game of football and can all see for ourselves as to how BAD boca and goian were as well...then blame the Scotsman.

No matter what, we should be winning these games, it doesn't need to be pretty but we should be winning.

We still have a team that's got internationls playing in it and we're up against part-timers.

We are Rangers and we should have standards, sadly we are a long way from reaching those standards :disappointment:

we were bad but no matter what we will have a worse result this season as there is very little chance of us going a full season without a defeat at some point.

Plus side this result nice and early so maybe the "allot of double figures" squadron will realize it going to be a fight (albiet should be a comfortable one) all season. These teams have nothing to lose and will give it everything they have. Atleast just now we can put some of it down to not having any pre-season friendlies (thanks SFA/SPL) so team still jelling together.

(tu)

Got to try and aim high and win all games but maybe this could be a little kick start to some players....I can see your point 100%

Rangers should look to win every game regardless of div/opposition but we have to match attitude and effort of other teams to get anywhere near it.....

Main problem today wasn't performance. It was the attitude.

Too many players turned up with the attitude that a win was inevitable. Far too many went through the motions.

They won't repeat that mistake again.

A lesson hopefully learned for the next away fixture on the 26th against Berwick.

Meanwhile, next Saturday at 3.00 .. bring on East Stirling :clap: