For our Dad

juls12

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm the big sister of juls, rip to oor da that passed away a decade ago. I am proud to be his daughter like my wee sis. I may not be the most football fanatic like my wee sis-although still a rangers fan, as i went to the games when my sis cudny make it. I was the teenager at the time who chose instead of a season ticket-a royal blue leather jacket and skirt back in the 80's, sad but true...at least the colour was blue! Hee-hee! Miss you da everything you did for us will never be forgotten, just like the number one team...RFC! :crabflute: :superally: :crabflute: Angie n Julie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have just been told my uncle has terminal cancer when I went out to visit him the first thing he said was "as long as I live long enough to see the Gers back in Europe I'll be happy" I'm still crying thinking about it let's hope he gets his wish even being told such devastating news the Rangers are still what keeps us bears/bearettes going WATP. I also would like to thank him he took my mum to her first Rangers game and it's been in her blood ever since and as soon as I was old enough I was taken too Ibrox too both my mum and I are season ticket holders so hugs and kisses uncle Dan

Xxx

:rip: Dad 10yrs ago on 12th August we lost you suddenly, you were only 48 and taken from us way to soon. We were to late to get a memoriam in the times so thought I,d do one on the Bears Den which Im sure you,d appreciate more anyway. Cherish all my memories of you especially going to the games when I was a kid and when you bought me my 1st season ticket I was the happiest Bearette on the planet just loved those Saturdays, off to the match we,d go, memories I,l cherish forever. Always told me I should be proud of being born on the 12th and proud to be BLUENOSE, well I am dad and I have you to thank for that. Ang will be sending you a sky lantern up (apologies for the pink one, ha (better than green though). MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU LOADS...Juls, Ang & Kids. XXXXXX :love::love::rangers:

All the best mate. Your Dad would be proud of you. (tu)

Thanks again everyone for your lovely messages, my thoughts are also with your loved ones. Just got home was out sending up 3 Sky Lanterns, 1 for our dad, 1 from the kids and 1 for all your loved ones...We are the rangers family. xx :clap:

lost my Mother a few years back its bloody hard to get over losing a parent, just remember the good times (tu)

RIP Julie and Angie'd dad

what was his name ?

James. Yeah you never get over it you just learn to live with it.