Ian Black called up for Scotland

Bydo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a fucking state the SFA have got themselves into.

The Bheggars have never supported their country and now they have alienated the biggest support in the country FFS :rolleyes:

they've probably picked the lad to try and get some support even though he is good enough anyway.

Good luck Ian but i'll not be there to see you play while that lot are in charge.

So why is Wallace not good enough and black is when both are in SFL 3? Bit contradictory. Anyhow is black the first ever 3rd Div player to be capped?

:uk:

No Surrender.

Wallace has been performing better than Black, bit of backtracking by an under-average manager, I think!

Fair play to Black and just reward for his performances last season i'd imagine. Like others above I kind of have mixed emotions about this one...I feel a bit bad about it as I consider myself a proud Scotsman, but I have lost all interest in the Scottish National Football team over the past few years to the point that on Wednesday night i'd probably rather watch the England game. SFA are a big part of it for me but in general I just don't have the affinity I once had with the national team.

Ewan Murray ‏@mrewanmurray

Personal view- guys playing in Division 3 shouldn't be in Scotland squad. Too big a gap in opposition. And what message to guys higher up?

All of a sudden because he joins Rangers in the 3rd hes not good enough even though he won the SC a few months back.

Definite example of the bigotry C Green is referring, anti-Rangers. As for the cunts higher up they are just not good enough to play for Rangers because if they were they would be at the club, just like Black.

i wouldnt deny a players right or chance to play for their country its one of the greatest things for a professional footballer regardless of the SFA obvious "bigotry" towards their club, so good for him and i hope he shows that a player doesnt lose his quality by not playing in the top league !

As if Scotland have such a talented pool that players like Wallace can be left out due to what league he's temporarily playing in. Scotland are pish, but that's what people do in this country, shoot themselves in the foot, just to have a dig at us. Pathetic.

I'm Scottish and proud to be a part of Britain

And I'm really happy for Black's call up as well as any member of Rangers Football Club Squad

But the Scottish FA has spoiled my views about them with how corrupt they are and they all need brought down a peg or fucking two.

But Congrats Black hope that's what you wanted deep down