The Season ticket renewal deadline has now passed. Public sale 14th August.

I need to phone them. They still haven't took my payment

Ours not taken yet either, renewals sent on the 3rd Aug. Did speak to someone when getting my Peterhead tickets and he said there is a big backlog of approx. 5-6000 to be processed so it may take some time.

Keep calm and Love Rangers. See how they report 40,000 ST holders in div 3. I'm sure they'll think of something negative to say...

"Rangers Season ticket holder lets off flare at Peterhead undermining overall sales"

"Season ticket sales at Ibrox less than population of Isle of Man"

i was going to do it online as well as phoning just encase .

went on just there because i forgot my password put my email adress in , said im not registered , so put in all my details to register, clicked register and it came up saying they already have all these details for someone ( me ) ive only ever had 1 emails adress so i dont know whats gone wrong :lol:

also is it definitly 10 am the ticket office opening ? dont wanna miss out

went on just there because i forgot my password put my email adress in , said im not registered , so put in all my details to register, clicked register and it came up saying they already have all these details for someone ( me ) ive only ever had 1 emails adress so i dont know whats gone wrong :lol:

I got similar mate put in my email to log on and it came this email is regostered twice please contact by phone.

Must be a fault somewhere in the system.

I think theres gonna be a mad rush for this.

Phoneline opens at 9 I think.....?

Keep calm and Love Rangers. See how they report 40,000 ST holders in div 3. I'm sure they'll think of something negative to say...

"Rangers supporters send their kids to school with no uniforms" ;)

Show us the reciepts! :ulster:

This happened to me last season trying to buy a 1/2 season ticket. Phoned up to buy my ticket and get them to fix this problem for me. still get that message when i try to log in with my email address but i can use my rangers number.