Charlie Green T-shirt ideas?

Number5

Surely there has to be some T-Shirts in production for Charlie?

I was thinking maybe something along the lines of The Stone Roses '' I am the ressurection'' with a picture of Greens head taking centre stage?

I'm shite at putting things together but you catch the drift.

:cgreen::clap::clap:

post-65158-0-14306400-1345015752_thumb.j

Thought it would be tongue in cheek.

Then read a little bit about what Ian Brown had said about the tune.

Ian: "I saw a poster with the words that had been written with fluorescent paint, that was put on the door of a church and it impressed me. So this lyric is about anti-Christianity. If people have a normal brain, they should find out how false this statement is. But sometimes people need mental support even though they understand the real meaning. Very sad or ironic, the church is making money... the Roman Catholic Church is the richest religious organization in the world, everyone must know that

Surely there has to be some T-Shirts in production for Charlie?

I was thinking maybe something along the lines of The Stone Roses '' I am the ressurection'' with a picture of Greens head taking centre stage?

I'm shite at putting things together but you catch the drift.

:cgreen::clap::clap:

PM Mark!! he has all the ideas and has great connections with printers and donates a huge part of the money to a charity in Gabon.biggrin.gif