RVP

even though he has left I dont know how people can say arsenal are weaker. imo they are stronger than last season

Wasn't Song to RVP the best combination for goals last season (or some stat like that)? Losing them will not make Arsenal stronger, all of the new signings haven't been proven in the PL either...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't Song to RVP the best combination for goals last season (or some stat like that)? Losing them will not make Arsenal stronger, all of the new signings haven't been proven in the PL either...

hmmm think it was like 7 between them two. I think cazorla will make up that to be honest. and generally if you can do it in germany and spain youll be able to do it in england

Gooners are stupid as fuck, I'd be raging as a fan. Sell him to a foreign club, not to one of your biggest rivals. They have a habit of doing this.

Not Arsenals decision as to where the player was going, rvp holds all the cards and he decides where he is going.

Arsenal looked after him during all those years he had injuries, and kept faith in him... and now that he's had one good season he leaves?

I sincerely hope he flops.

If i was to give a neutral point of view though, I'd say this is either going to be a magnificent signing for United, or an absolutely terrible one, there is no in-between.

Podolski, Carzola, Giroud, Chamberlain and Walcott will be a decent enough attack though, even if they don't buy another forward. And even Gervinho and Arshavin have been really good in pre-season.

Walcott to RVP it was mate, something like 12 goals.

Losing their captain, talisman and top scorer won't make them stronger.

Podolski hasn't been able to cut it at a big club and Giroud is a big lump of a guy who isn't guaranteed to fit into Arsenal's system. They're now not only a selling club, but a selling club that's happy to sell big players to rival teams.

A fully fit RVP up front with Rooney just behind him is, potentially, brilliant though.

Walcott to RVP it was mate, something like 12 goals.

Losing their captain, talisman and top scorer won't make them stronger.

Podolski hasn't been able to cut it at a big club and Giroud is a big lump of a guy who isn't guaranteed to fit into Arsenal's system. They're now not only a selling club, but a selling club that's happy to sell big players to rival teams.

A fully fit RVP up front with Rooney just behind him is, potentially, brilliant though.

Giroud is a big lump of a guy? it could be argued that he has greater agility than robin van persie and he is like 5 years younger

Even without him they'll still be a strong squad imo.

Who knew if he would be able to recreate the form he had last year. This season will be fantastic. City, United, Chelsea and Arsenal all up there, all made signings well City haven't really but you get the gist.

I can't wait. But aye, Van Persie is another example of a traitor cunt. Arsenal were there through all his injuries and after one good season he decides to jump ship.

Arsehole.

Giroud is a big lump of a guy? it could be argued that he has greater agility than robin van persie and he is like 5 years younger

He is literally a big lump of a guy, in no way more agile than Van Persie.

Could be a better finisher though.

Billy Mehmet is better than him, but in all honesty maybe not this season, but i believe Giroud will turn out to be an excellent player for arsenal

Can't wait to see Giroud in the PL. Cracking player. Also, slightly OT, I can't wait to see Jelavic get a full season :drool:

He is literally a big lump of a guy, in no way more agile than Van Persie.

Could be a better finisher though.

I disagree. from the few things ive read / heard about giroud that for such a big strong guy his technique and movement are great. you say hes a lump as in an Andy Carroll type. couldnt be further from the truth

I honestly hope he flops at United.

7 years Arsenal stick by him, through injuries and bad form, the first season he completes without injury and plays well consistently and he fucks off the first chance he gets. Arsenal were making some good signings too and were making the right moves to maybe challenging for a spot.

Sickener for Arsenal and Wenger.

Not been on here since RVP agreed to sign, but you fucking dancer!

Delighted he's joining United, his partnership with Rooney will be brilliant. Especially with Kagawa feeding off them, IMO that's one helluva strikeforce.

Can't wait for Monday, hopefully everything goes through in time for RVP to make his debut.

I quite like Robin, always have, decent player, always comes across as a decent bloke, just yesterday on his twitter Dirk Kuyt was thanking him for £30,000 donation to his charity. Yes people say well he gets plenty of money, well there is plenty of them who wouldn't spend a penny on anyone but themselves.

I actually think Arsenal have had a good summer, okay losing RVP who was without a doubt their best player, but the signings of Podolski, Giroud and Cazorla are very good ones. They will probably add to their squad again before the window shuts so I think they are far more equipped to the loss of RVP than say they were a year ago after the loss of Nasri and Fabregas.