Kyle Hutton

RFC55

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See both sides actually

A) get rid , fuckin tarrier , a rabid one at that. Never will understand these people like macormack, mcguch, gemmell , auld, provan who turn out for those they despise the most

B) really worried about super and jasper no giving those fro

Murray park their chance, especially in the first 6 or 7 games at least, where if we did get beat in every game, we could throw the more mature players in and still win the league easily. I wS hoping I was going to get my lifelong dream of a load of lads in their teens all playing for the bears on the park. No matter how positive the future looks for the club financially now, and reall, thank fuck for that, on this we all agree, it's the one disappointing thing to come out in the last month. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the dynamic duo are looking for the next Baxter or cooper before they even think about playing them in midfield. Have to say though, the way young macloed sprays that ball about with confidence, 30 , 40 yard passes, in this league? Leads me to believe he could be our star performer in years to come

No Surrender

Rab

You saying Kyle Hutton is a Rhabid?

See both sides actually

A) get rid , fuckin tarrier , a rabid one at that. Never will understand these people like macormack, mcguch, gemmell , auld, provan who turn out for those they despise the most

B) really worried about super and jasper no giving those fro

Murray park their chance, especially in the first 6 or 7 games at least, where if we did get beat in every game, we could throw the more mature players in and still win the league easily. I wS hoping I was going to get my lifelong dream of a load of lads in their teens all playing for the bears on the park. No matter how positive the future looks for the club financially now, and reall, thank fuck for that, on this we all agree, it's the one disappointing thing to come out in the last month. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the dynamic duo are looking for the next Baxter or cooper before they even think about playing them in midfield. Have to say though, the way young macloed sprays that ball about with confidence, 30 , 40 yard passes, in this league? Leads me to believe he could be our star performer in years to come

No Surrender

Rab

i think this is the problem - not just with the management, but with a section of the support too. if we get one or two youngsters that are good, and the rest are average or above average, then we are doing well in my opinion. we have been buying very average players for years now - i would rather have average young players in. and if they have all played together through the youth teams, they will be a good playing unit.

Chef coming back to neg rep me. :lol:

When's that taig getting banned anyway ?

Sorry bout that, was checking why you neg repped me, finger slipped I think. I'll get back and rep you later if I mind to do so.

On my phone the approve and disapprove are so blimmin close together anaw.

so is he actually leaving did we get a source in the end?

Sometimes i dont understand rangers' youth policy, we play hutton and cole against man utd and then dont see them for years while we bring through other youngsters...

Sorry bout that, was checking why you neg repped me, finger slipped I think. I'll get back and rep you later if I mind to do so.

On my phone the approve and disapprove are so blimmin close together anaw.

I can vouch for that, i done it to DBBTB the other day on my silly touch screen phone. :blush:

If this is correct that Kyle Hutton has been advised that he has no future at Ibrox, I would find this really disappointing for two reasons.

Firstly, I think he has a fair amount of ability and has shown it previously against top opposition. He has bulked up a bit (not fat) which gives him more strength to go with his ability.

Secondly, if it is down to a fall out of some form with the manager (or management) then Ally of all people should know what that is like. He had issues with Graeme Souness due to his own temperament being at odds with his manager.

I would hate to see us let an undoubted talent disappear for peanuts at this stage.

Let's hope the rumours are without foundation.