Kyle Hutton

RFC55

ok were all about hear say and opinions on possible scenarios that may or may not have happened, if Hutton tweeted that comment I guess that's a good attitude to have if you don't agree with the managers decision. Maybe ally should cave to all players demands and field more than eleven players to please the players, oh and the fans.

Ah I see the way it is.

Ally right, Kyle wrong, no matter what.

Fair enough.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah I see the way it is.

Ally right, Kyle wrong, no matter what.

Fair enough.

and you say it difficult conversing with me lol.

Read my posts where I state I don't know who is right or wrong. Oh I get it ally wrong young Kyle right, gis a break.

Released a very good player with bags of potential that's been loyal to Ally ?

Unless Kyle has done something absolutely insane to be let go he should be given more time considering he's stuck by Ally.

Has it been announced he has been released? That is my point, people are criticising Ally for something;

1. May never happen.

2. He may have had nothing to do with.

If he’s posting shit on his BBM or FB ect about ‘being sick of this shit’ then why should he be starting games. Not that that is concrete as it may be crap then again this whole thing could be crap as know one really knows what’s going on.

He has done well so far and transferred over so fair play to him, he is decent but not a world beater but then again we don’t need world beaters where we are playing we need committed boys which I thought he has and still do. Some things on here are a bit over the top imo like he was MOTM against Chelsea and a stand out in division 1, a few friends of mine are ST holders at PT and they were not impressed at all with him but it’s all about opinions.

Until we know what happened….if anything then we should not slate either Ally or Kyle.

Try and work it out, even for you it wont be that hard.

Hutton sticks by Rangers when others jump ship, puts in a very good performance against Brechin and still gets told by Ally he has no future despite committing his cause to Ally and his team, and Ally isn't in the wrong there ?

Of course he is.

do you think ally should keep broadfoot too? He was loyal and came over to newco.

Occurrences like this are the main reason why I have little faith in the coaching at Rangers.

Fleck, Ness and Hutton reckoned on being the mainstay of the Rangers team for the forseeable future and it looks as though they have all left because they have no faith that they'll get a chance to play for Rangers, in my opinion

Something stinks.

There is no evidence to suggest Ness or McCabe were not in Allys plans.

The only one who did not feature was Fleck.

Hutton is the type of player that we should be looking to utilise in Div3.

Being 21 this is the perfect opportunity for him to get more game time than he ever got in the SPL and develop as a player.

He should be looking at this as an opportunity make a big impression at Rangers when (and I'm sure he will) he gets his chance.

do you think ally should keep broadfoot too? He was loyal and came over to newco.

What has Broadfoot done wrong since moving over to newco ?

But regardless, a completely different situation, we're talking about a young talent with bags of potential, not an unpopular defender that's closer to 30.

and you say it difficult conversing with me lol.

Read my posts where I state I don't know who is right or wrong. Oh I get it ally wrong young Kyle right, gis a break.

From the outside looking in it would appear to be that way.

And answer me this, if you aren't defending Ally because you 'don't know the facts' why negative rep me at all ? :lol:

Silly, silly boy. doh

Fucks sake this is tiresome...

Every other CM or what?

In my opinion Hutton should have played before them, don't know who them was but i'd have him in the starting 11, after the Brechin game.

Don't bother with him.

He's clearly one of those ones that skipped every day of school and then officially left when he could.

Clueless.

Occurrences like this are the main reason why I have little faith in the coaching at Rangers.

Fleck, Ness and Hutton reckoned on being the mainstay of the Rangers team for the forseeable future and it looks as though they have all left because they have no faith that they'll get a chance to play for Rangers, in my opinion

Something stinks.

It has stunk for some time now. We are sorting out our finances...time to also sort out our football.

I thought he was great vs Brechin and should be starting for us. Much better than MacLeod. Hutton was very tidy for us in a defensive mid role and should be used for us to hold down the middle of the park and let Black and Shiels go forward.

Good tackler and comfortable on the ball on tight situations. Only thing I can think of is he transferred over because he would have thought (rightly so) he'd be in the first 11 every week in Division 3 and he's not happy he's getting put on the bench again.

Has it been announced he has been released? That is my point, people are criticising Ally for something;

1. May never happen.

2. He may have had nothing to do with.

possibly true. however, under Ally we have seen a number of promising youngsters leave (not just when we newco'ed - Bendikson left early in the year because he was not getting a game and other underperformers were (McCullouch for example was dire in midfield at the start of the season)).

it might be that Ally knew for a while what was going on behind the scenes, and decided to stick with his favourites as he thought they would stay with him. i'm not sure. the bullet points for me are:

1. i'm delighted to be arguing about football again

2. i'm concerned about our style of play under McCoist

3. i'm concerned that McCoist wont give youth a chance - and frankly, this is our best chance. if we dont have about 6-8 regular youths in the team after this journey, it will have been an opportunity lost imo.

What has Broadfoot done wrong since moving over to newco ?

But regardless, a completely different situation, we're talking about a young talent with bags of potential, not an unpopular defender that's closer to 30.

Imo he has been pretty poor since seasons start. But he was the one that sprang to mind when I needed a name to add to ny post :D

I stand by my earlier statement. If he is not in our plans then i would rather his wage went somewhere else

Fwiw i think hutton is a very decent prospect, but there is probably something going on behind the scenes, maybe ally just does not like him?

From the outside looking in it would appear to be that way.

And answer me this, if you aren't defending Ally because you 'don't know the facts' why negative rep me at all ? :lol:

Silly, silly boy. doh

I'm never on here much and I like ti use my time wisely, it was you today ;)

Ftr I think Hutton is a good wee player.

Hope this isn't true, hasn't looked out of place in a Rangers jersey imo. However, something may have happened behind the scenes/off the park we don't know about. Shouldn't be slagging McCoist or anyone else until the full story is heard.