Kyle Hutton

RFC55

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly there is little room for sentiment in football.

I admire his loyalty and willingness to transfer to the newco but is that enough reason to keep him if Ally doesn't think he is, or is going to be, good enough?

The previous manager must have thought highly if him to play him against man u.

Load of shit. The lad has agreed to stay on, gers sent him

Out on loan because they know he has potential! He is very important for us this season

McCoist doesn't rate him and has been trying to move him on since Jan apparently.

The previous managers opinion is irrelevant now though.

McCoist punted him on loan teice and dropped him after 1 game. He has also dropped McCulloch back into midfield rather than bring him on in last 2 games.

Something strange going on here.

We shouldn't be telling players they aren't need and have no future. Especially after he showed more commitment than all the youths he came through with.

Didn't look a bad player at all in my opinion.

If he isn't in the managers plans, then we should.

I hate to be the cynic. but I don't rate him at all. His passing is average, is running is poor, his vision is average, his break up play is poor, virtually anonymous when he plays but people rate that as a good thing cause you don't see the work he does, but when it was McCulloch it was "hiding".

Both Ness and Mcabe outshone him in the middle and neither of them were exceptional, which puts it into perspective.

Good lad, and I wish him all the best for his future if he leaves as he has shown great loyalty staying when the other jumped ship, but this should not automatically guarantee him a starting position. Players should be picked on ability and there's a few ahead of him at the moment IMO

that was 2 seasons ago, perhaps he hasnt made the required improvements since then to be worthwhile keeping

Ally and his staff see these guys everydfay in training, perhaps he just doesnt look like he will make it at the club

He only played against Man Utd due to an injury crisis IIRC.

However even if Smith rates him it doesn't mean McCoist does. Aren't people on here always taking about McCoist being his own man rather than copying Smith?

He is very poor in my opinion, shocking lack of mobility however you would think he would be

More than good enough for 3rd division.

Reading between the lines there has always been issues with him (and his dad) thinking he should Benin the team and the coaching staff disagreeing.

If the thing about him complaining on bbmnor twitter or whatever it was is true then we can't expect ally to put up with that.

The previous managers opinion is irrelevant now though.

McCoist punted him on loan teice and dropped him after 1 game. He has also dropped McCulloch back into midfield rather than bring him on in last 2 games.

Yes re previous manager but the current one has never given him a run of games to make a judgement............yes sent out on loan.......nbut the manager wasn't looking at him to make a call. Ally re signings and tactics are still under judgement..................not the man but his football skills.

poor show by ally, on what grounds?

Try and work it out, even for you it wont be that hard.

Hutton sticks by Rangers when others jump ship, puts in a very good performance against Brechin and still gets told by Ally he has no future despite committing his cause to Ally and his team, and Ally isn't in the wrong there ?

Of course he is.

No future yet deemed good enough by Walter to start against Man U :dry:

indeed, i was at that game, thought the lad really held his own in CM against some of the worlds best players - really hope he gets his chance at Rangers - there is no reason he shouldnt, we're in the 3rd division for fuck sake, he could get loads of game time just by using him in the 2nd half of games we're crusing in.

Wtf!

I rate him highly, he's been one of the most loyal through all this shit and then he gets dumped on the bench. He should be starting games for us. Raging if this is true.

why SHOULD he start every game ?

Not a player i rate very immobile and seems to lack fitness, No real surprise here.

Good Luck to him at least like some said he stayed and tried to win a place in the team.

I agree his mobility is horrendous.

that was 2 seasons ago, perhaps he hasnt made the required improvements since then to be worthwhile keeping

Ally and his staff see these guys everydfay in training, perhaps he just doesnt look like he will make it at the club

Fair comment...............that leads me to believe that certain defenders must be shit hot at training then to get a game biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Try and work it out, even for you it wont be that hard.

Hutton sticks by Rangers when others jump ship, puts in a very good performance against Brechin and still gets told by Ally he has no future despite committing his cause to Ally and his team, and Ally isn't in the wrong there ?

Of course he is.

Wow, so what's the story then? Why has this happened?

Or maybe without facts this is ideal for some.

He only played against Man Utd due to an injury crisis IIRC.

However even if Smith rates him it doesn't mean McCoist does. Aren't people on here always taking about McCoist being his own man rather than copying Smith?

Well the last two away games you would have thought it was Walters tactics.

Fair comment...............that leads me to believe that certain defenders must be shit hot at training then to get a game biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The defence has been terrible and is one area we need a clearout if theres no improvement.

Some of the defending has been Schoolboy mistakes.