Not many tickets left for tomorrow!

bluenose_72

As usual, I'm running about at the last minute trying to get tickets for my wee boy & me. Been trying the ticket office, but just get "all our lines are busy". Been online, but doesn't seem to be any available. Any idea what time the ticket office opens at tomorrow, I might try & scoot through early if there are some available in the broomloan front. Is that the ticket office your talking about at the broomloan car park?

As usual, I'm running about at the last minute trying to get tickets for my wee boy & me. Been trying the ticket office, but just get "all our lines are busy". Been online, but doesn't seem to be any available. Any idea what time the ticket office opens at tomorrow, I might try & scoot through early if there are some available in the broomloan front. Is that the ticket office your talking about at the broomloan car park?

ianb1547 has two free ones in the post above, give him a pm.

Alot of the sections that say limited tickets are actually sold out :P i just checked my section (CF1) and there is none available. Same with a few others.

Surprised that the Club Deck have shifted aswell, i doubted it would be a sell out but im pretty positive it will be now !

Alot of the sections that say limited tickets are actually sold out :P i just checked my section (CF1) and there is none available. Same with a few others.

Surprised that the Club Deck have shifted aswell, i doubted it would be a sell out but im pretty positive it will be now !

It was near full at the East Fife game and was supposed to be closed so i had high hopes for tomorrow :uk:

If everyone was in the same boat as me a would be suprised if their was any left! Was given a paper ticket for tomorrow when a bought my season ticket on tuesday and told my smartcard would be sent out shortly. Got a letter from rangers today was buzzin as a thought it would be my card but hey ho its another ticket for tomorrow! whats goin on there??? its for another seat close to the ones we have, weird. As excited for a game as a have been in years :crabflute: