Everyones plans for tomorrow?

scottyc06

driving through from Edinburgh, should arrive hopefully at around 1.30. grab a burger from the cheapest van i can find :craphead: , hang about outside the Main Stand to see if there's a game on the pitch just beside it. if not, make my round to Broomie Front early :21:

Whats everybody's plans for the first home game of the season then?

Know a lot of people who have a traditional 'first home game' trip to the pub before/after? Or due to the increase in people buying season tickets for the kids are you going over early to soak up the family atmosphere behind the broomloan?

No comment officer.

There are folk offering tickets for free to those who are struggling to afford it mate, can't link as I'm on my phone. Have a look and see, would be a shame to miss it mate. If you are struggling then PM me and I will try to sort a ticket out for you. I'm friendly with the lads who use the Dundee Loyal bus and they normally have a couple of tickets spare. Might be a bit late in the day but it can't hurt to ask. There would be no charge, you've caught me at one of the few times I have some spare cash.

Thats a great offer mate, will PM

Al b getting the bus into town, then hitting the boozer for a few, then to ibrox for a great game and better atmosphere, then back to town and into the boozer for a cpl, cant wait got ants in my pants, think al sleep with my clothes on the night lol

good stuff! any idea on numbers yet?

About 40 turned up for the meeting last sunday.Not bad considering it was not really advertised,seemingly 75 to 80 have expressed an interest in becoming members. Another meeting to be held in midweek i think. I remember travelling on the buses during the 70s, good times.

Whats everybody's plans for the first home game of the season then?

Know a lot of people who have a traditional 'first home game' trip to the pub before/after? Or due to the increase in people buying season tickets for the kids are you going over early to soak up the family atmosphere behind the broomloan?

Get shitfaced 4,000 miles away and watch some half-assed streaming video while you lucky bastards get to bask in the glory of Ibrox. :beer1:

About 40 turned up for the meeting last sunday.Not bad considering it was not really advertised,seemingly 75 to 80 have expressed an interest in becoming members. Another meeting to be held in midweek i think. I remember travelling on the buses during the 70s, good times.

I totally missed the meeting on Sunday, couldn't stop spewing. Dunno if I can make Thursday, might be working but hopefully I can.

Up to ground aboot 11 tae get a ticket, hit few boozers in KP , then a few more...meet a few new and old friends,...watch the world's greatest club win, hit same boozers on way back to train home, get home, fall out with wife who hopefully either (a) crashes out..(b) goes to bed, then watch MOTD, then Championship, ....crash out...

welcome back my Saturday...I have missed you xxxxxxx

Gonny play a game of golf early,go home and slip her one,have a shower,go to boozer in Shawlands,get beer and burger,go to Ibrox,sing sectarian songs,buy a garbage steak pie at half time,put a bet on that Jelavic will score the next goal,get slagged by mates for being a tosser,spew it the guy in front's duffel coat hood,get lifted for drinking out ma hip flask and that's it. :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: