referee

G.E.C.

To be honest.

We are watching SFL (Div3) football, where men are men and footballers need to be aware.

There were some tackles flying about that we (& the players to I think) believe should be fouls or even yellow cards but the referee just looks at it and waves play on.

When our players understand that the will have to mix it s little with players and they will get away with it, we will improve in the league.

Checked the match programme , ref called Kevin Clancy and a linesman called Francis ...........can't imagine either would be biased against us :sherlock:

Haha, I thought at half time "this guy is shit, who the fuck is he?" and looked it up and the same thought ran through my head! :wanker:

The referee was abysmal today. None of this "letting the game flow pish". Some of the decisions he failed to make in our favour were clear cut and shocking decisions.

I can't remember seeing as poor a refereeing performance as that today, absolutely shocking.

My mate was the linesman at the game today (not the one called Francis), and to be honest, I think that's just the standard of refereeing we're going to get.

Th leagues are a lot more physical. 50/50's, the refs tend not to guess like the do in the SPL and just let the game continue.

But their 12 should have been sent off for a shocker and was really a bit inconsistent the whole game.

think we need to forget about refs performances at this level they are not as tight as the spl they allow the game to flow silly fouls are normally ignored and the advantage played more often than not so lets get off their backs and hope the players learn to play to the whistle as we were all taught at primaty school

Had a shocker, but this is a sign of things to come at this level I suppose.

On a sidenote, great to be back at Ibrox.

Against Brechin the Ref was a dream and we were all saying what a breath of fresh air it was to have an official who was in the game because he loved football and was honest and how we hoped all SFL Refs were of the same ilk.

18TH AUGUST 3.00PM.

Reality kicks in, we get a total Timothy who allows numerous 2 footed tackles, blatant shoves,scything tackles and a stick on hand ball in the penalty area.

He is going to have a VERY busy morning tomorrow...... In confession.