***The Official Falkirk v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

1345580784' post='1060358032']

Must admit I've been really disappointed for the first time with our attitude .Quite a few players just look as if there going through the motions .The quality of link up play is piss poor

Its been like that for years...

Very few games last year were good..

Its the way they are being told to play. We went behind to the worst team in Scotland st the weekend and struggled for nearly a whole half until we put the ball on the deck....

Fucking ridiculous, we had the chance to change everything...

Charles Greens biggest challenge will come if this persists because you cannot criticise legends

Lads am not long back from the hospital.

How have we played? Did Little take his goal well?

I see heggarty is on did he start? How has he got on? Ive got the link up and running now so thats my questions if anyone can answer. Thanks lads

Little took his goal well but it has been grim too watch. This was a tough tie but fuck having to watch us huff and puff against shite all season. Our management have a duty to have us playing good fitba this season, there is no excuses after 10-15 more games, to be huffing and puffing or "mixing it up" with anyone. Big Jig in MF didnt help.