***The Official Falkirk v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Lads am not long back from the hospital.

How have we played? Did Little take his goal well?

I see heggarty is on did he start? How has he got on? Ive got the link up and running now so thats my questions if anyone can answer. Thanks lads

I see heggarty is on did he start? How has he got on? Ive got the link up and running now so thats my questions if anyone can answer. Thanks lads

Weve been pish mate. Good goal by little.

Must admit I've been really disappointed for the first time with our attitude .Quite a few players just look as if there going through the motions .The quality of link up play is piss poor

That's because we don't have any creativity at all other than Barrie McKay and Dean Shiels without them we won't create anything the only chance we would have is a corner. Ally needs to stop the long ball tactic and put it on the deck and he needs to start picking a more attacking team instead of fitting McCulloch and Black into the same CM plus sign a winger so the pressure isn't just on McKay to create chances.

hope everything is ok

we have been pretty scrappy, with some nice passing mixed in with the scrappiness, hegarty hasn't done much tbh.

EDIT: littles goal was great, there is a clip of it a few pages back, ill find it for ya