Bocanegra :(

1bluebaba

What's happened to Bocanegra??

Hate being negative but ..... Brechin, Peterhead, East Stirlingshire!!!

The guy has been absolutely rancid :(

Great ambassador for the club, nice guy etc etc but his performances have been sooooo bad that it almost looks like he is trying to sell the jersey's!!

He was the main target for abuse in club deck today for 40 mins until we took the lead so this is certainly not just my opinion!!!!

Didn't want to say this on the forum because I didn't want to be "that" cunt but my view on Boca changed a lot today.

We were either 3-1 or 4-1 up today and the ball went out of play just at the Govan front just next to the away fans section and both Alexander and Boca jogged towards the line, the ball boy who got the ball was a bit confused and passed the ball gently towards Alexanders direction and Alexander backed off. Boca then started shouting at the boy ball and the ball boy had to jump over the barracade and get the ball and pass it back to Boca. A few of the guys sitting round about me started shouting at Boca and telling him to get off the wee lads back.

Felt bad for the wee ball boy looked fucking embarrassed and walked about for the rest of the game with his head down.

Don't know if it's just me being a a whinger but theres no way any one should speak to any of our ball boys like that, especially when we are winning and it was just a wee mix up.

Didn't want to say this on the forum because I didn't want to be "that" cunt but my view on Boca changed a lot today.

We were either 3-1 or 4-1 up today and the ball went out of play just at the Govan front just next to the away fans section and both Alexander and Boca jogged towards the line, the ball boy who got the ball was a bit confused and passed the ball gently towards Alexanders direction and Alexander backed off. Boca then started shouting at the boy ball and the ball boy had to jump over the barracade and get the ball and pass it back to Boca. A few of the guys sitting round about me started shouting at Boca and telling him to get off the wee lads back.

Felt bad for the wee ball boy looked fucking embarrassed and walked about for the rest of the game with his head down.

Don't know if it's just me being a a whinger but theres no way any one should speak to any of our ball boys like that, especially when we are winning and it was just a wee mix up.

At the East Fife game when the cars come into Ibrox, Alexander stopped to sign Autographs as did little and a few of the players Not Bocanegra he flew past unwilling to stop.

Maybe a bad day for him but no way to act as Captain.

Uncertainty over his future is probably partly to blame for the performances. I imagine him and Goian may be off and we'll have Emilson and Perry at centre half.

The uncertainty over his future is hardly an excuse since he is the one causing it by refusing to just say whether he is staying or going.