Playing for Scotland should be taken out of . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

I don't need you to tell me fuck all about fighting and dying for a democracy, both my parents fought for King and Country during WWII and what they sacrificed for has been taken away from us big time. We don't live in a democracy anymore or have you not noticed, certainly not if you are a Protestant Rangers supporter, we are being treated like shit. I'm the guy thats contributing to their wages and Rangers are the club that's paying them. So fuck Scotland and the sfa. :sherlock:

You, me and tens of thousands of others contribute to their wages, you're no a one man bank. A Protestant Rangers supporter I am and however bad it may be for the Club right now, it's still a a democratic country just the wrong people running from our point of view. Since you know so much about fighting for rights stop spouting absolute shite about taking those same rights away from people, like it or not, it's the players choice to play for their country, not yours and not the Clubs.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the club cant make the desision but i think any true rangers should tell them to fuck off. i heard blacky is a hearts man but once he is with us a while and falls in love with rangers like they all do then i can see him telling them to get to fuck.

this surley is up to the players.

While I would be happy for them to say "fuck yer national team", it is still considered a huge honour to play for your country and Rangers taking that option away from them is not acceptable IMO.

This is purley a player choice.

this surley is up to the players.

While I would be happy for them to say "fuck yer national team", it is still considered a huge honour to play for your country and Rangers taking that option away from them is not acceptable IMO.

This is purley a player choice.

(tu)

Nothing more needs to be said

You, me and tens of thousands of others contribute to their wages, you're no a one man bank. A Protestant Rangers supporter I am and however bad it may be for the Club right now, it's still a a democratic country just the wrong people running from our point of view. Since you know so much about fighting for rights stop spouting absolute shite about taking those same rights away from people, like it or not, it's the players choice to play for their country, not yours and not the Clubs.

Thats right the wrong people runnin it but you kin talk awe the bolloks you want about democracy and rights we are still gettin fucked. You kin take it up the arse as much as you like but this Bear and tens of thousands are finito with it, time for action. I'll say it again fuck Scotland and the sfa ! :sherlock:

Thats right the wrong people runnin it but you kin talk awe the bolloks you want about democracy and rights we are still gettin fucked. You kin take it up the arse as much as you like but this Bear and tens of thousands are finito with it, time for action. I'll say it again fuck Scotland and the sfa ! :sherlock:

Totally agree and I'm already on record as saying I'm not interested in the national team in the slightest anymore and the arseholes at the s*a can rot as far as I'm concerned but to deny our players the right to choose whether they want to play for scotland or not would make us every bit as bad as those 'running' the game and fat eck and his scottish nazi party.

Bring back the draft while we're at it

Negative repped?

Pah, somebody has lost their sense of humour tonight

Frankly, the topic is fucking stupid so I met it with an equally stupid statement. Forgive me

If we actively stopped a footballer from representing his country, i'd be fucking disgusted. McGregor is apparently out of the qualifiers in a few weeks. Are we really saying that in the unlikely even that Levein picked Alexander, giving the man realistically his last chance to stake his claim to represent his country, and Alexander himself wanted to play, we'd be happy to block him from doing so? Fuck that.

Do not agree for one moment that a club should be deciding what the player does in an international sense.

If it happens for Scotland, why should Green not block players playing for other countries? Why should Bocanegra be allowed to play for USA, if Black isn't allowed to play for Scotland, after he said making his debut was one of the proudest moments of his career?

It's not fair and it's a decision that should be made by the player himself.

him and BD neg repped half the thread lol

i evened out some of it but ran out of reps :P

Same. some silly stuff in here.

I get it. No question that Scottish football has well and truly fucked shit up and certainly have been bawbags to us. But ruining the international prospects of our players is not the way to get back at them.

I talked about Alexander getting a call up and how it would be shit to knock back his chances, but hell, what if Barrie McKay had a chance to represent his country and we told him 'sorry, you aren't allowed to' - really, i'd hate that so much.

Same. some silly stuff in here.

I get it. No question that Scottish football has well and truly fucked shit up and certainly have been bawbags to us. But ruining the international prospects of our players is not the way to get back at them.

I talked about Alexander getting a call up and how it would be shit to knock back his chances, but hell, what if Barrie McKay had a chance to represent his country and we told him 'sorry, you aren't allowed to' - really, i'd hate that so much.

yup, I totally see where BD is coming from, but i would prefer if the players chose not to play, i don't think it's fair to tell them they cant play for thier country.

yup, I totally see where BD is coming from, but i would prefer if the players chose not to play, i don't think it's fair to tell them they cant play for thier country.

Absolutely. That's it. If they choose not to play, absolutely fine. We can't be telling them what to do though

We had to except it or no football illegal or not.the sfa signed a letter to say that they would pay our debt to scumdee untd then said they never and you think they are going to let us sign players if ours get injured whilst away with Scotland.the sfa don't give a fuck about us that has been demonstrated for the last 6 months.having represented my country at different levels of football it was great standing there proud as punch in that Scotland strip but if the sfa instruct Craig have a shave levein not to select our players then club not stopping any player from being selected.if you ask the players available to risk playing for Scotland and get injured or playing for rangers for a year till embargo lifted its a no brainer.look at mcoist himself super missed 6 months of football breaking his leg whilst playing with Scotland ask him proud Scotsman if he could turn the clock back and miss that game to play all those missed games for Glasgow rangers I think we all know the answer.not for the club to decide has to be the player but during embargo players incase of injury should only be playing for rangers.p.s no surrender Ian black

It's all ifs though. If one of our players is selected and if they get injured. If that player gets injured for a length of time that doesn't overlap the transfer window being open the transfer embargo doesn't make any difference.

I'm sure in the premiership a few seasons ago Everton lost their two main goalkeepers through injury whilst the transfer window was shut and the FA allowed them to make an emergency loan signing for cover. I'm confident with Green and Ally at our club they would fight our corner for some sort of compromise like that.

And yes, No Surrender Ian Black!

It's all ifs though. If one of our players is selected and if they get injured. If that player gets injured for a length of time that doesn't overlap the transfer window being open the transfer embargo doesn't make any difference.

I'm sure in the premiership a few seasons ago Everton lost their two main goalkeepers through injury whilst the transfer window was shut and the FA allowed them to make an emergency loan signing for cover. I'm confident with Green and Ally at our club they would fight our corner for some sort of compromise like that.

And yes, No Surrender Ian Black!

But we're not in the premiership yet, we're in rhepublican politically correct Scotland and its a one way street, pc only when it suits them. So don't expect any favours ! :sherlock: