Playing for Scotland should be taken out of . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

him and BD neg repped half the thread lol

i evened out some of it but ran out of reps :P

Evened out some myself, it's sad that if you don't agree with the OP he just neg reps you doh.

ffs 4 neg reps because i said lets not dump the national team like that lot across the city and also for saying the sfa and the national team are two different things.

I have learned something though, don't slag anyone on the wrestling thread or they will come and neg rep the fuck out off you :lol: and never ever stand up for Scotland :P

Must be doing something right though if big bad devlin is neg reping me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to topic, it's not up to us as fans or the club if the players want to play for their country it's up to them, it really is that simple (tu)

. . . players hands and Rangers should say no, after all is this not the same sfa who have put an embargo on Rangers signing players, a player gets injured playing for the sfa and they won't let us sign a replacement ? Do me a fuckin favour ! :sherlock:

Someone who doesnt understand football and what an honour it is to be one of the best players in Scotland and to represent your country.

There are many on here acting like taigs showing no Loyalty for their country, or silly wee boys who confuse being British as being English so they must slag off everything Scottish.

Ridiculous idea, can't believe this is getting any support whatsoever.

likewise. Who are we to dictate to the players (especially those who have shown the club unbelievable loyalty) who they can or can't play for.

The SFA is NOT Scotland.

Evened out some myself, it's sad that if you don't agree with the OP he just neg reps you doh.

ffs 4 neg reps because i said lets not dump the national team like that lot across the city and also for saying the sfa and the national team are two different things.

I have learned something though, don't slag anyone on the wrestling thread or they will come and neg rep the fuck out off you :lol: and never ever stand up for Scotland :P

Must be doing something right though if big bad devlin is neg reping me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to topic, it's not up to us as fans or the club if the players want to play for their country it's up to them, it really is that simple (tu)

and you would deserve it :P

Don't make fun of us WWE fans :P

No chance. It is an honour to represent your country. Some people just can not get it into their heads that a player does not play for the sfa but their country. A couple of mongos at Easter road should not change that either.

It would be an honour to play for the club I love, Scotland? meh.

It was deemed illegal by a judge in a court of law.

Lord Glennie simply said the Disciplinary Tribunal and subsequent Appellate Tribunal did not have the authority to impose a sanction that wasn't listed in the SFA rule book. He referred it back to the Appellate Tribunal to impose a sanction that was in the rule book.

If Lord Glennie had deemed this action illegal then surely it would follow that the Procurator Fiscal would issue a warrant for the arrest of all panel members who broke the law. (whatever law that may be, I can't think of one).

• 2 weeks later...

. . . players hands and Rangers should say no, after all is this not the same sfa who have put an embargo on Rangers signing players, a player gets injured playing for the sfa and they won't let us sign a replacement ? Do me a fuckin favour ! :sherlock:

Should withdraw from the scottish cup lining that bastard Reagan's pocket FUCK THE SFA/SPL & SCOTLAND FOOTBAL TEAM & LEVEIN