SPL midfielder to sign

bluenose05

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no evidence that we wont bid guesswork is guesswork mate.

Maybe so but my guess is informed by the evidence of our buys this far. And we are in the third division it makes no sense to spend a million on a player.

Maybe so but my guess is informed by the evidence of our buys this far. And we are in the third division it makes no sense to spend a million on a player.

What evidence?

So far we have cherry picked the best free agents in scotland, and are paying them a decent wage.

I think we will spend cash on at least one marquee signing, no reason for it not to be templeton.

What evidence?

So far we have cherry picked the best free agents in scotland, and are paying them a decent wage.

I think we will spend cash on at least one marquee signing, no reason for it not to be templeton.

The evidence of our activities so far which has seen 6 frees signed. I'd love us to sign Templeton I just don't see it, it doesn't fit the pattern of our transfer strategy so far.

The evidence of our activities so far which has seen 6 frees signed. I'd love us to sign Templeton I just don't see it, it doesn't fit the pattern of our transfer strategy so far.

Those frees are amongst the best players in the country right now.

Those frees are amongst the best players in the country right now.

Yes they are and I've been very impressed by the level of player we have signed for free. That's not what I'm arguing. I said we won't be spending a million on a player in division 3 that's all. I am arguing that the players we have signed so far backs that assertion up because we seem to be targeting frees. Not criticising the players or strategy.