Juntos Somos Rangers! (Together We Are Rangers!)

DarcheVinny

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would personally like to thank messrs; Doncaster, Regan, Liewell, Petrie, Milne, Thompson, Cameron, Gilmour. Johnston, Romanov, Brown, Motherwell FC, and any other cunt that put the boot into us hoping that we would die a horrible death, for creating a monster from the ashes of their bigoted greed and campaign of hatred that has backfired spectaularly into the best and biggest bit of publicity we have had in living memory, that has spread around the world.

When we get people from Brazil commenting about a team from Scotland, then you know that our enemies have shot themselves in the foot.

Juntos Somos Rangers, indeed :21:

Well guys,

I would like to thank you all for the reception in this forum. I've read all the messages and I want to thank all of you for the respect that you have shown to me. Maybe my english is not that good enough, but the main objective is complete, the message was sent.

My sister lives in Lille, France. She will be there untill december 2013, and I am planning to visit her soon with my mother. Now I know that I must go to Ibrox Stadium to be a part of history too, Ibrox is my new home in Europe.

As I have told you, I live in Fortaleza and its not that close to Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, maybe there I could find a Rangers t-shirt, but not here. So if any of you is interested in exchange t-shirts, I can send one of Ceara Sporting Club. I would be very happy to get in my place that blue Glasgow Rangers shirt.

Best regards,

Marcelo.