Edu off to stoke

iang2911

moved on the proper way, i liked edu more than alot of other bears. never thought he was as bad as he gets made out to be from some quarters.

took a wage cut, transfered over, stood by the club without complaining about the horrendous situation we have went through.

a real legend in my opinion.

good luck with the rest of your career mo and you will always be welcomed at ibrox by me :praise:

Heard today that this might fall through because of a technicality of him transferring over. You are not allowed to play for more than two different clubs in a season or something.

(I know that we're still Rangers etc. but just passing on what I heard, don't shoot the messenger)

Heard today that this might fall through because of a technicality of him transferring over. You are not allowed to play for more than two different clubs in a season or something.

(I know that we're still Rangers etc. but just passing on what I heard, don't shoot the messenger)

Fenian bullshit, why believe it?

deary me

He's not played for anyone this season.

Well if Mo goes he goes with my best wishes.Mo has done things the right way and made it clear he wanted to leave allowing another player to get game time.Although the form of Edu could be patchy he will go up in my estimations by getting Rangers a transfer fee that we can use for strengthening.