Road to the spl

markybear

298 members have voted

1. 1. Should we......

• Join spl2 when invited
    • Work our way through the leagues the honest way
  2. 2. Would you force Charles green hand to refuse the spl2 invite?

It would be sheer madness for our club to join extended corrupt sphell, why allow their jackboot to be on our throat again?

We must work with the SFL to ensure they run any league reconstruction and force the demise of the corruption of the sphell officials.

I totally agree!..great post!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with this post and it seems lots of bears can't see by the red mist but on the same hand attempt to talk about dignity.

if there's reconstruction then it's out of our hands and our dignity remains intact.

the sooner we get to where we belong (top leaugue) and fighting to show we are the no 1 team in Scotland the better.

Sport is about challenge and where we are in the lower leagues there is none.

Charles Green can simply say, "we will play no part in any reconstruction talks and will support the majority view voted by our friends in the SFL".

Game, set and match. Would we get a vote anyway?

The sooner we are back the better. The longer we stay out the weaker we remain - and Celtic hoover up all the prize money and titles and get stronger by default!

If there had been a normal single league body like other sensible countries we would have been demoted only one and not three divisions. I have always said this punishment outweighs the crime.

The other SPL clubs may struggle but that even more hands everything to Celtic and makes them more difficult to dislodge. Believe me, Celtic fans heartily agree with this climb up the leagues talk!

Celtic get weaker because they don't have much in the way of effective competition. They drew against Ross County at the weekend. Of course that isn't the first time this has happened, but if they only have to be better than the second best in the SPL at the moment rather than Rangers, they will have much weaker team when we return.

The sooner we get up to the SPL the sooner we can hand more cash to the mhanky mob.

Do you really think the SPL will allow us up without putting more sanctions on us and without deducting our TV Money?

Get real if we get put in there its more cash from us, and its more sanctions on top of what we have.

I'd like us to work our way up but at the same time not overly bothered if we skip it and join an SPL 2, mainly because that means changes in the Scottish game and it really needs it.

If Green wanted to go to SPL 2 no way would I want to force him not to. He deserves a full backing with whatever he chooses.

Fuck the SPL.

Fuck the corrupt, hypocritical, bigoted fucks who were good enough to toss us to the lower leagues and kick us when we're down. If they can't handle the outcomes of their fucking stupidly short sighted actions, fuck them.

There is Scottish Football without the SPL, there is not Scottish Football without Rangers.

We should work through the leagues and refuse promotion from SFL1, using this unique opportunity to force through REAL institutional change. We should allow this shaped by the SFL, the only footballing body in Scotland left with a shred of dignity and respect.

30 outvote 12, the SFL should remember this.

I was about to write something similar, but you have said it a lot better.

Celtic get weaker because they don't have much in the way of effective competition. They drew against Ross County at the weekend. Of course that isn't the first time this has happened, but if they only have to be better than the second best in the SPL at the moment rather than Rangers, they will have much weaker team when we return.

open your eyes they have effectively just pocketed 15 mill from the CL and poss another 5 from selling a player not counting ST money. that's double our ST money. what if they get CL group stages for the next 3 years, are they still going to be weaker?

I totally agree with this post and it seems lots of bears can't see by the red mist but on the same hand attempt to talk about dignity.

if there's reconstruction then it's out of our hands and our dignity remains intact.

the sooner we get to where we belong (top leaugue) and fighting to show we are the no 1 team in Scotland the better.

You are in a minority again with this the same as you where prior to us being in Div 3.

Short sightedness and a quick fix seems to be an affliction in Scotland.

It wont do Rangers any good, but will assist all those SPL teams.

Why the hell do you think they want it?

Is it for our benefit?

open your eyes they have effectively just pocketed 15 mill from the CL and poss another 5 from selling a player not counting ST money. that's double our ST money. what if they get CL group stages for the next 3 years, are they still going to be weaker?

Money is useless if no decent player wants to sign with a shite team in a shite league.

You are in a minority again with this the same as you where prior to us being in Div 3.

Short sightedness and a quick fix seems to be an affliction in Scotland.

It wont do Rangers any good, but will assist all those SPL teams.

Why the hell do you think they want it?

Is it for our benefit?

I care about Rangers first and foremost. All other clubs are secondary. They need reconstruction for the benifet of Scottish football, it's plainly obvious.

So how do you propose we stop them ? By going up the League quicker.

That wont stop them.

Say we go up and win SPL 2 then we win SPL 1 ,we still cant qualify for europe.

They would be second, and at our expense take the Champions League place anyhow.

We cannot qualify for Europe until 2014-15.

It is by far much better for us to build slowly to recover .

If we go up we would have more sanctions ,and more loss of TV Revenue at the same time them taking tje piss right out of us.

Money is useless if no decent player wants to sign with a shite team in a shite league.

CL isnt a shite league and that's what's been attracting players to us and them for the last few years. Every player wants a piece of that and we were in a unique position where players could take a chance on us and showcase themselves against Europes finest. Failing that they could also get moves to the EPL.

I agree, I want us competing at the top as soon as possible. There is no better way to stick up the hate filled SPL than by beating these clubs in their own backyard. We must do what is best for Rangers, and Rangers only.

I think the SFL clubs would be ahainst this Idea, as they would be losers in the long run.

As someone said to ammalgimate the leagues would mean more teams in them and that means you play us less than you would at the moment.

So dont think this is a cert, and of course wheres the Sporting Integrity there? Ha got it in.

A lot will depend on the financial carrot being dangled in front of the SFL clubs. They may have the benefit of us in the lower leagues short term but what happens when we are back in the top flight? Can restructure offer sounder financial rewards long term than having us in the lower leagues short term? Half of these teams haven't a sniff of SPL football without some form of restructure, a larger SPL would see teams get a crack at the top flight with a better opportunity to adjust to SPL life. Hopefully any vote would at least see restructure deferred for a couple of years. Long enough to punish the SPL as much as possible and also for us to fight our way back to the top the old fashioned way.

CL isnt a shite league and that's what's been attracting players to us and them for the last few years. Every player wants a piece of that and we were in a unique position where players could take a chance on us and showcase themselves against Europes finest. Failing that they could also get moves to the EPL.

Explain to me how the fuck to we quallify for Europe prior to having 3 seasons accounts.

No Europe for the next 3 seasons .

Forget about Europe until then.

Get it out of your Head.

Forget about them.

You said you didnt care about any other Team except Rangers but you go on about that lot how they stand to bank 15 million and massage a move to England.

Forget them .

Fuck Septic.Remember they cant go to England .

Apparently its new FA Rules .

If they go so do we.

SPL without us is a shite league, very shite.

Even the TV companies know that.. We're getting more games shown live on TV in the 3rd division than the "Champions" of the whole fucking country.

And i beleive we can still attract better players than that pile of shite.

Explain to me how the fuck to we qialify for Europe prior to having 3 seasons accounts.

No Europe for the next 3 seasons .

Forget about Europe until then.

Get it out of your Head.

your not following, the CL was only brought into this thread because the money generated from it will make them stronger, I said nothing about us being in Europe for the next three years. the sooner we can put a team on the park that' starts competing with them the better as we can't let them get up any momentum. the spl tv money isn't a deal breaker for us, our other income streams dwarf it.

I agree, I want us competing at the top as soon as possible. There is no better way to stick up the hate filled SPL than by beating these clubs in their own backyard. We must do what is best for Rangers, and Rangers only.

Put us in any form of the SPL, and they will make us suffer Financially..

We will not gain from it , and we all know that.

SPL without us is a shite league, very shite.

Even the TV companies know that.. We're getting more games shown live on TV in the 3rd division than the "Champions" of the whole fucking country.

And i beleive we can still attract better players than that pile of shite.

I agree totally the SPL is shite without us but give any player a choice of more money and champions leauge football or the third div, then unfortunatelly it's a no brainer especially for mercenary footballers where it's all about fame and fortune.

your not following, the CL was only brought into this thread because the money generated from it will make them stronger, I said nothing about us being in Europe for the next three years. the sooner we can put a team on the park that' starts competing with them the better as we can't let them get up any momentum. the spl tv money isn't a deal breaker for us, our other income streams dwarf it.

No I am following you all the way in this and tje fact is you quoted that fucking lot and stated we cant allow them to monopolise on the fact we arent there to stop them qualifying .

No matter if we go up there tje simple hard fact of the matter is that we cannot challenge their European place for the next 3 seasons .

You quoted Europe and them and their Cartell of cashing in on Europe.

Now stop denying it .

Dont try to put words in my mouth you are fucking smart at that.

Fuck Septic get they cunts out your head unless we meet them in one of the Cup finals.

And even then when we win it, we cannot quallify for Europe.

Forget about Europe now.You talk about it in the above post as though its our Golden ticket.

Thats wjat got us in the shit befpre cjasing Europe and big money names and big signings.

It cannot be like that again .

We must build slowly and not rely on money that is not within our reach.

Our day will come in due course.

I agree totally the SPL is shite without us but give any player a choice of more money and champions leauge football or the third div, then unfortunatelly it's a no brainer especially for mercenary footballers where it's all about fame and fortune.

I'm sure I've read anyway that the cash is paying of debt...

And Refs.

And Mjallby's hair gel.