Stuart McCall

ray

I dont beleive some people,ally mccoist is rangers through and through,he put 11 players on the park,that should be superior to teams in third div.to me ally has shown fight and determination for years not just the last 4or 5 months.as for the players,yes some r played out of position now and again,but a good player should be able to play anywhere.they have to want to be there simple as that, ps we dont have 4or 5 players for each position so sometimes someone has to be played out of position.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about Stuart McCall but the topic is certainly worthy of discussion. The repeated defence of Ally is never based on anything to do with the football on the pitch. I have read and listened to countless reasons/excuses why Ally has not been a rip-roaring success as manager, but nobody actually mentions what he has brought to the table. So instead of people highlighting why he needs more time, from the evidence gathered over the last 15 months, what has impressed you about Rangers on the pitch?

It is no surprise to see the same ostriches who had their heads up their collective arses over billionaire whytey suffering the same affliction when the struggle to string two passes together is staring them in the face, maybe they would rather things go as far as whytey took them before considering if any action needs taking.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time".

its not all Ally's fault, and he deserves at least 6 months to sort the players out.

At the moment, and i've said it before in this thread, fuck off.

So instead of people highlighting why he needs more time, from the evidence gathered over the last 15 months, what has impressed you about Rangers on the pitch?

The first few months of last season pre-administration?

Ally will need to shoulder some blame for a less than impressive start to the season. That said, he has an entirely new team to put together. Some of these guys haven't trained with us.

There are two other important factors here.

(1) Who could realistically come in and do a better job?

(2) it's still August for goodness sake.

After everything he's stuck with us through, Ally needs our support and our trust, even if there are some question marks.

its not all Ally's fault, and he deserves at least 6 months to sort the players out.

At the moment, and i've said it before in this thread, fuck off.

Of course it's Ally's fault he is the manager.

ps I've had harder shites than you. :wanker:

It is no surprise to see the same ostriches who had their heads up their collective arses over billionaire whytey suffering the same affliction when the struggle to string two passes together is staring them in the face, maybe they would rather things go as far as whytey took them before considering if any action needs taking.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time".

and who are you the meerkat loyal? the all seeing eye? to put todays game in the same perspective as the Craig Whyte situation is just retarded. everyman and their dog was duped by CW. no doubt we were 'colin nish' today, we could all see that, but to call for McCoists head is just attention seeking. you are good at that.

I recall reading spangles during the Whyte takeover, unfortunately everything he said about Whyte was bang on the money as I recall, specifically about not having any funding of his own. Strange that people should chastise someone for being invariably correct.

I recall reading spangles during the Whyte takeover, unfortunately everything he said about Whyte was bang on the money as I recall, specifically about not having any funding of his own. Strange that people should chastise someone for being invariably correct.

aye ok, and you would know this cause you joined 4 days ago, :ph34r: ray

Hello Rays mother/best friend/guy he met on street and paid to join RM and say nice things about him :pipe:

:lol: if you've been around so much, you'd know no one was has time for "told you so's" about Whyte.

And comparing the Whyte fiasco to McCoist just now is not the actions of a bear.

i think people need to lay off McCoist and stop panicking.

no we haven't got off to the best start, but i believe the players and some fans needed that to show that we aren't going to get it all our own way.

we've had no pre-season and players that haven't even trained together never mind play together, it'll all come good soon.

after all the crap we've had to put up with the last thing i thought i'd see is people asking for Ally's head, and after a few games :rolleyes:

we dont need more negativity, get behind the man, give him a chance

Send for Stuart McCall now, the time for alarm clocks wake up calls and kicks up the arse is long gone, immediate and decisive action required.

Aye, right you are then.

I was talking to a Motherwell supporter today (post-match) and we discussed the merits (or not) of McCoist and McCall.

Contrary to what some may think, McCall isn't exactly winning them over at Fur Pork - his hopeless use of substitutes being just one item the guy mentioned during a 10-minute rant.

Ring any bells ???? :sherlock: