Possible new players!

54andcounting

Tuesday August 28,2012

By Scott Burns

RANGERS have made a move for German midfielder Michael Fink.

The 30-year-old has arrived at Murray Park in a bid to seal a deal before the close of the transfer window.

The German is a free agent after he left Turkish side Samsunspor at the end of last season.

However, Carlos Bocanegra and Kirk Broadfoot could both quit Ibrox before the end of the week.

Fink kicked off his career with VfB Stuttgart before he moved on to Arminia Bielefeld and Eintracht Frankfurt.

He then had a spell at Besiktas and Borussia Monchengladbach before he switched to Samsunspor.

Fink has been recommended by one of the club’s investors, and boss Ally McCoist will look at him over the next 48 hours.

The German is a free agent after he left Turkish side Samsunspor at the end of last season

Birmingham City midfielder Morgaro Gomis remains a loan option, although his current club want all his wages covered, which is believed to be a weekly five-figure sum.

McCoist is also keen to bring in a winger. Hearts frontman David Templeton is his top option, but he faces competition from Bristol City for his signature.

It is also unlikely that Hearts would sell to Rangers after they were left to wait for their Lee Wallace money when the Ibrox oldco was liquidated.

McCoist is also working on a deal for Malmo striker Daniel Larsson. Moves are being made to see if the Swede would be interested in a move to the Scottish Third Division.

Rangers could also look to bring in defensive options with Bocanegra and Broadfoot set to leave.

US captain Bocanegra has options in France and England.

McCoist is considering a number of other options, including loans from English Premier League clubs.

The Gers need to do all their business by the Friday deadline because after that they face a signing ban until January 2014.

Think I like the sound of Fink, I think, Sorry! :D

Tuesday August 28,2012

By Scott Burns

RANGERS have made a move for German midfielder Michael Fink.

The 30-year-old has arrived at Murray Park in a bid to seal a deal before the close of the transfer window.

The German is a free agent after he left Turkish side Samsunspor at the end of last season.

However, Carlos Bocanegra and Kirk Broadfoot could both quit Ibrox before the end of the week.

Fink kicked off his career with VfB Stuttgart before he moved on to Arminia Bielefeld and Eintracht Frankfurt.

He then had a spell at Besiktas and Borussia Monchengladbach before he switched to Samsunspor.

Fink has been recommended by one of the club’s investors, and boss Ally McCoist will look at him over the next 48 hours.

The German is a free agent after he left Turkish side Samsunspor at the end of last season

Birmingham City midfielder Morgaro Gomis remains a loan option, although his current club want all his wages covered, which is believed to be a weekly five-figure sum.

McCoist is also keen to bring in a winger. Hearts frontman David Templeton is his top option, but he faces competition from Bristol City for his signature.

It is also unlikely that Hearts would sell to Rangers after they were left to wait for their Lee Wallace money when the Ibrox oldco was liquidated.

McCoist is also working on a deal for Malmo striker Daniel Larsson. Moves are being made to see if the Swede would be interested in a move to the Scottish Third Division.

Rangers could also look to bring in defensive options with Bocanegra and Broadfoot set to leave.

US captain Bocanegra has options in France and England.

McCoist is considering a number of other options, including loans from English Premier League clubs.

The Gers need to do all their business by the Friday deadline because after that they face a signing ban until January 2014.

Think I like the sound of Fink, I think, Sorry! :D

Hearts were due the balance of the Wallace deal this summer, and as far as I know, they have received it. Not that I think for a minute they would sell us Templeton.

Youtube is our scouting network...

It must be. And getting recommened players by agents who clearly know the player is shite. There just looking for the money out of it.

I don't know why we listen to these agents. Do we not have any scouts? Does Ally not have players he would like to sign himself without listening to some no mark agent who has no clue about football.

It must be. And getting recommened players by agents who clearly know the player is shite. There just looking for the money out of it.

I don't know why we listen to these agents. Do we not have any scouts? Does Ally not have players he would like to sign himself without listening to some no mark agent who has no clue about football.

What happened to the guy who had the youth development business who invested ,surely he has the contacts out in the scouting field and you would have thought some input into the goings on at Mu**ay park.

1346116575' post='1060380029']

Every player we have signed over the past few years have looked good on a youtube video. They only show you the players best bits on these videos they mean nothing.

Yes Cellik looked a world beater on you tube and he was well..fucking rubbish

Just what I've been thinking. It seems like we just get offered guys who have a half decent CV.

Ally must just have a fucking huge list of players that agents have told him would be interested. Get the scouts on the case!

Surely we can do better than a 30 year old German to pick up his retirement wage.

I keep saying the same thing but this is a chance for us to redevelop our whole club...we should be bringing in young, hungry players from the uk and casting our net further for potential gems.

Hate to give the Tims credit for anything but they seem to have improved their scouting over the past few years. The way forward for us is to bring in guys from abroad who can be sold on at a profit as well as bringing through our own youngsters. Not signing 30+ brazilians and Germans on decent wedge with no sell on value.

I havent seen a rubbish player on youtube yet ;)

You've obviously never seen the Paul McShane compilation video on YouTube.

I'm not sure if it's meant to be a best of compilation. It probably is but he is so terrible that it must have been impossible to find any clips that could make him look like a player. :craphead:

Surely we can do better than a 30 year old German to pick up his retirement wage.

I keep saying the same thing but this is a chance for us to redevelop our whole club...we should be bringing in young, hungry players from the uk and casting our net further for potential gems.

Hate to give the Tims credit for anything but they seem to have improved their scouting over the past few years. The way forward for us is to bring in guys from abroad who can be sold on at a profit as well as bringing through our own youngsters. Not signing 30+ brazilians and Germans on decent wedge with no sell on value.

30 isnt even that old in football man. He could have a good 3-5 years in him.

We have no idea of his wage demands so we dont know he is on decent wedge.

And fwiw young talented players with decent sell on value are not queing up to come to the scottish 3rd division.

He could do a job for us. I really fkn hate it when any signing target we have is written off straight away.