Charles Green confirms bid for David Cooper Templeton

Nottingham Forrest are interested now, we better get a move on ASAP

This was always Hearts plan, get the story in the media then let a bidding war start.

When English clubs come calling it’s a waste of time trying to compete, awe need to move for other targets or end up with nothing.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get that, but Scott Burns, who has been right with every transfer so far, said we were only 100k apart with the valuation. I've been disappointed enough times by our transfer dealings but I've got a good feeling about this one.

We're probably saving £100k per week from the players we've sold/released, so you never know.

This was always Hearts plan, get the story in the media then let a bidding war start.

When English clubs come calling it’s a waste of time trying to compete, awe need to move for other targets or end up with nothing.

Aye the Nottingham Forest manager was only going to go after Templeton once he'd bought the Daily Record after mistaking it for the Mirror. <cr>

If Green was talking again to Hearts this morning and we already had 2 bids rejected id imagine if something was going to happen it would of been done by now

Indeed.

No point wasting time with this, we must have other targets or we will end up like we were in Jan.

If we sign Templeton, McGowan, and the others that have been mentioned, then I really believe we'll mount a serious challenge for the Scottish Cup and the League Cup, which would be the greatest Cup victories by any club in any league, ever. :21:

From what I've been told by some who knows temps is that he won't be going to rangers. His dad doesn't want him signing for an of club. He would prefer a move down south. :-(

In fairness bud one of his other pals was saying hes away for a medical.

Do we believe the sister whos a tim or his pal whoes a Ger?

Hope this comes off!!