Fulham this season

demise

I was thinking about Fulham today... Yep, theyve lost Dempsey and Dembele, but with the arrivals of Petric and Berbatov, i think it shouldnt be a surprise if they finish 5th-6th place this season. I dont think Pool will find the consistency they so badly need, i also have doubts about Spurs tbh. From Zamora and Johnson to Petric and Berba, and when you add Bryan Ruiz and Rodallega, it looks like Martin Jol is doing a great job and theyve got a pretty solid strikeforce. I dont know much about that Dejagah guy tho. Pity they couldnt get Bastos, wouldve been a great signing too. Thoughts?

Definately thought they'd be amongst top 6 if they kept Dembele and Dempsey. Not sure their midfield has enough quality for that now but for sure they'll finish top half.

Also think Top 4 could be anyone out of Tottenham, Newcastle, Arsenal, Liverpool or even Everton.

I really fancy Everton this year they look a class act.

They've signed well, no doubt, but it's Fulham, and they are still just a boring wee family team I think.

They are really strong upfront but a midfield with guys like Diarra, Sidwell & Richardson isn't going to finish top six in The Premiership unless there is a massive collapse from another three or four teams.