ESPN commentator at city v QPR saying there will be more at Ibrox

plumbGER

A cracking CL group which they won't emerge from. Millions in the transfer window ? Hardly.........one paid for signing and two loanies. More money than us due to £6m for Ki transfer. While Super bemoans the mass exodus of players from Ibrox there's very little mention of the 19 who've been shipped out of Porkheid. Any league we play in automatically becomes the superior league, look at the SPL results today and convince yourself there's hope for it...........MY ARSE.

The post you replied to is about Man City, not the tims ffs.

It was NOT live on tv at all!

Thats the embarrasing thing for there supporters they cant use the excuse that it was on tv,i was talking to 1 of them yesterday and i was telling him how there attendance was shit yesterday,and he said well you only got 30 thousand at falkirk

But i explanied to timmy the diffrence between a midweek game and a genral weekend game.

Of course he couldent understand,I think he was just livid that we had bigger attendance than them and was fuming inside!

They dont like to hear when we outsell them,i must say i love it and love winding them up about it with my big 3rd division team :lol:

Bit harsh some of the comments on Man City. While they fell into the shadow of their neighbours when United became so dominant, Manchester City weren't just the biggest team in Manchester, they had good claim to be the biggest club in England. They still hold the record league attendance down there - 84k in 1934.

Watched that game earlier and noticed lots of empty seats amongst the home support. This is a club who have just won the title, got themselves a cracking CL group to look forward to, spend millions in the transfer window yet they cant fill their ground. Ok so it was live on ESPN but so are we tomorrow and our crowd will be bigger than theirs today.They might be in a more superior league than us, they have much more money than us but for any Man City fan i can tell you your club and support are not big enough to look Rangers in the eye.

The tickets are sold out though, not that QPR brought many